Chapter 27

ABBYS POV

"Jess door" I shout from my place on the couch. Sure I was around five feet from the door but I had a giant cat on me. I roll my eyes after a minute and move from the couch. Jess and Luke were having a movie date thing, not that I wanted to come( I did). Being single sucked. Being in love with your friend who happened to be your ex sucked.

"Hey" I say as I open the door to see Jake, who was dressed in baggy jeans, a white tank top, and a backwards hat. Honestly he looked ridiculos.

"Hey shawtiee" he says with a dumb grin.

"Uh new look?" I question holding back a laugh.

"Yeah Ma. You like?"

"Love" I say sarcasticly.

"Nice to hear" he says pulling me into his arms.

"Okay hug" I say hugging him back.

"Your so fine" he says his hands moving down my back.

"Jake stop-" I say right before he squezes my ass. "What the fuck?" I ask atempting to leave his grip.

"Calm down shawtie" he wispers in my ear grabbing my ass again

"I swear to fucking god I will desttoy you if you don't remove your self right now" I state quietly.

"Wait what-" I cut Jake up by bringing my knee to his faimly jewels. "Shit im sorry" he groans as he falls to the floor.

"Sorry! Why did you do it?" I shout anger rushing through me.

"Ashton and Calum told me you'd like it" he says closing his eyes. "Im so stupid" I wasn't aware I could get any more pissed off. I could.

"Hey where are you going?" Jess asks stepping out of her room, probably from the noise.

"To kill some bitches"

---

"Open up twat bags!" I shout banging on the door.

"Abby what's wrong?" Calum asks as he opens the door.

"Oh I don't know, maybe my best friend just sexually accousted me because you told him to" I shout sarcasm evident in my voice.

"Shit"

"Yeah shit" I say walking past him to the couch where Michael and Ashton were playing FIFA.

"Michael I would leave if I was you, this dosent concern you" I state as calmly as possible. He looks a bit confused but ends up heading to his room.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" I shout as he closed the door.

"Fuck sorry Abby" Ashton mumbles.

"We just want you and Michael to get back together" Calum adds.

"Well we're not going to. So don't be ass holes and fuck with my friends" I say irritably

"We know you love him. He loves you. And both of you arnt happy. Just get back together" Calum says

"You don't get it Calum. I can't date him because he deserves better than me. Someone prettier and funnier and just better. And he knows it too he just wont admit it. Maybe cheating on me was his way off showing me." I say sadly

"Abby that's bullshit" Ashton says loudly "He cheated on you because he was drunk. He loves you and I know he wouldn't do it again"

"Whatever. Just apologize To Jake that was a dick move" I state.

"Yeah sorry" Ashton mumbles.

"Bye"

----

This is shit im really sorry.

I'm just a shitty person who write shitty fanfics

eew I suck