Chapter 26

JESS POV

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I mumble running my hand through my hair

"What's wrong?" Abby asks looking up from her phone.

"I lost the neclace Luke gave me. I put it on the table because I knew I was going to fall asleep in the movie and now its gone!" I say worry filling me.

"Well did you look?" She asks.

"No I just decided it was lost because I felt like it" I shout sarcasm in my voice.

"Well then." Abby says chuckling.

"Sorry I just- Its really important to me. I need to find it" I say on the verge of tears.

"Then lets find it"

-----

"Oh my god its no where" I say placing the couch cushions back for what felt like the hundreth time. We had been looking for hours and it we couldn't find it.

"Are you sure its not at the bakery?" Abby asks.

"Yeah I took it off here" I say sighing.

"I'll go check just in case. But calm down Jess, its just a neclace" Abby says patting my shoulder.

"Luke got it for me and he's going to be so mad at me" I say burring my face in my hands.

"Keep looking I'll be right back" I let out a groan and flop on the couch. This day could not get any worse. 'Beep' I sigh and grab my phone from my back pocket.

"Hello?" I croak. Litteraly, I'm part frog.

"Jess are you okay?" Of corse it was Luke. Of corse.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say wipping my eyes

"Good because in about thirty seconds I'll be in your house" he says, I could here the smile in his voice. "See you"

"Wait-" I was cut off by the noise signalling he had hung up. Fucking great.

"Hey babe" I turn around and see Luke walking towards me. "Have you been crying?"

"Luke I lost my neclace. I'm really sorry I looked everywhere and its gone-"

"Jess"

"I'm the worst girlfriend I know I'm so sorry and I understand if your mad I just-"

"Jess"

"I really love you and it I'm so sorty Luke-"

"JESS"

"What?" I ask wipping my eyes.

"I have your neclace" he says pulling it out of his pocket.

"Wait, why?" I ask quickly putting it back on.

"You left in on the table I didn't want it to get lost" I let out a small sigh and lean my head on his chest because I couldn't even reach his shoulder "I'm sorry babe. I love you" he mumbles in my hair.

"I thought you would break up with me" I say sadly.

"Jess" he says pulling me away from him slightly. "I will never break up with you, I cant not have you in my life. I love you" he says genuinly.

"I love you too" I reply blusing at how crazy I looked.

"Lets watch a movie"

---

ASHTONS POV

"Make me pancakes" I tell Calum who sticks his tounge out at me.

"Yeah, make us pancakes" Michael joins in.

"DONT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!" Calum shouts ripping his shirt off dramaticly

"DONT YELL AT ME" I shout at the same time Michael shouted: "JUST MAKE THE FUCKING PANCAKES YOU TWAT"

"YOU GUYS ARE ASS HAT JERK FACE LOSER PANTS!" Calum shouts back getting the mix.

"At least he's making the pancakes now" I mumble to Mikey.

'Knock. Knock'

"Oooh guests" I say skipping to the door

"IM NOT WEARING PANTS!" Calum shreiks jumping behind the counter

"CALUM YOU CANT COOK NAKED" Michael shouts back.

"WHY NOT?"

"THERES GERMS YOU IDIOT"

"SAYS THE ONE WITH AN IDIOT SHIRT"

"THATS JUST A SHIRT YOUR THE NAKED COOK"

"I can practicly here Luke sayng he hates this band" I mumble opening the door.

"Hey its Jake. ITS JAKE" I say/shout leading Jake to the living room, where Calum now had pants.

"What's up Jake?" I ask flopping on the couch next to Michael.

"I kinda wanted to ask Abby out and you said you'd help soo" I kinda feel a little bad for what happend next.

"Uh well Abby has like a thug fetish" Calum says plainly.

"She loves it when you call her shawty. She'll never admit it though" I add.

"Really?" he asks hesitently

"Of corse" Calum says smiling brightly.

"She also likes it when you squeeze her bum" I say squeezing the air like an ass. I feel Michaels glare on me and I let out an akward laugh.

"Your joking- Right?" He asks bitting his lip

"Never that's how Mikey got her to go out with him. Right Mikey?" Calum asks patting his shoulder.

"Right" he answers through clenched teeth.

"Foolproof date" I say smiling. Well maybe nlt so foolproof

--

Sorry for not updating like ever

Woops

I da worst

4 chapters left :( waah