Chapter 28

JESS POV

"Luuuke?" I call entering the boys apartment. He had called me over earlier because he wanted to talk or somthing.

"Hey" He says stepping out of the kitchen. He was all dressed up wearing black pants, a dark blue shirt tucked in, and a black tie. He looked good.

"Why are you so dressy?" I ask walking over to him.

"I want this to he special" he says leading me to the kitchen "I got you a cake"

"Oooo cake" I say going to open the pink box.

"No" he says slapping my hand.

"Ow"

"Sorry I want to say somthing first" I roll my eyes but gesture for him to continue. "Jess I love you"

"I love you too" I say smiling

"No, like really love you"

"Luke I really love you" I reply kissing his cheeck.

"Babe shush I planed this out"

"Okay okay" I mumble

"Jess I really really love you. You're reallly really important to me" he reads from the back off his hand. I'm not sure what's going on, but its cute. "Fuck this speech" he mumbles putting his hand down. "Jess you are the most important person in my life. Well I love my mom. And Ashon and Calum. Even Michael. Although he allways tells me to shut up, like even when I'm not talking. No Michael I wont shut up IM NOT TALKING. Okay sorry I'm rambling" he exhales loudly running his hand through his hair. "Just open the cake. I nod and open the cake box, which didn't actually aid my confusion. It had black icing and said 'You're gay? That's okay!' rainbow lettering with a giant unicorn at the bottom.

"Uh?" I question reading the cake to myself again.

"Well what do you say?" he asks excpectantly.

"I'm confused"

"I know its a big choice Jess but its a pretty straight foward question" he replies sassily.

"Luke I'm not gay"

"I know your not gay. I'm dating you. Wait are you? Oh my god why didn't you tell me before I proposed?" he whines. Wait proposed.

"Luke you're trying to propose?" I ask.

"Jess can't you read the cake?" he shouts.

"The cake says 'Youre gay? That's okay on it" I shout back.

"Wait what?" he grabs the cake and lets out a loud groan. "Fucking shit"

"I'm so confused" I mumble pinching my temples.

"Fuck this was better in my head."

"That's how things typicaly work" I reply my mind busy thinking over what just happened.

"Fuck it. Jess I love you. I'm sorry this cake thinks you're gay. I'm glad your not. Id still love you if you were though but you know it'd make other things weird and- fuck I'm rambling again. Jess will you mary me?" he asks getting on one knee. Oh my fucking god.

"No" his face falls and I let out a giggle. "Im kidding yes" I say jumping in his arms.

"Thank god. That would have been so embarising if you said no" he wispers in my ear.

"I love you" I say smiling like crazy.

"I love you too. Lets eat this weird comming out party cake" he suggests grabbing plates. And that's how we spent our day eating cake and cuddling.

If only we knew what was going on with Abby at the bakery.

---

Awe this is short but makes me happy okay awe

ily guiseee

3 CHAPTERS LEFT.

I have a harry fanfic called Bannanas for Styles you should all check it outt

BYEEE