p r o l o g u e

-3 months before-

Third person's POV

"Wow I can't believe how far we've all come" Justin said while his arm was wrapped securely around his beautiful wife, Bella as they stood with Justin's school friends at the reunion party.

"I know, but you are the winner here" Ryan said to Justin.

"Oh come on, we're all successful, it doesn't matter bro" Justin said to him.

"I'm talking about your bombshell wife dude, not your money" Ryan said making everyone laugh.

"Well, yeah, in that case, I'm the luckiest of all" Justin said and placed a soft kiss on Bella's cheek.

He still wasn't over how gorgeous she was looking in her black dress and her wavy brunette hair left untied. 

"Guys, there's a change in plan, we're leaving this boring party" Chaz announced and everyone looked at him with confusion.

"We're gonna go party old school way just the way we used to.  And just the gang, you'll are gonna have to ditch your boyfriends, girlfriends and wife tonight" He said.

"I'm in!" Ryan said.

"Uh...not today man, maybe someday later?" Justin said, he really wanted to go home and spend time with his wife.

"Why not? Go, have fun" Bella said to him.

"Exactly, come on dude, it been years since we've all been together!" Chaz said.

"Oh and just to inform you, Nia has been invited too, if you're uncomfortable, we can totally un-invite her" Chaz added and Justin looked at Bella nervously.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not gonna say no! And plus its been years since that whole thing and I don't mind until you come home safe and not too wasted, we have work tomorrow" Bella said to him.

Maybe its not that bad of an idea.

"If the boss approves, then okay" Justin said and shrugged.

"Yes! and don't worry Bella, if he gets wasted, I'll bring him home safely and then maybe we can talk about your divorce with him and plan our wedding quick?" Ryan said and everyone laughed again.

"Okay, now you need to back off before I break your jaw" Justin said and Ryan put his hands up.

"Go have fun" Bella said to him and fixed his collar before kissing him quickly.

"I'll be home as soon as possible" He said and she nodded in response.

After that, they all said goodbye to Bella and Justin went off with the guys while the driver drove Bella home.

She changed into one of Justin's comfortable t shirts and started watching a movie to kill time till Justin gets home.

Justin on the other hand got rid of all his nervousness when they arrived at the club. In the car, he couldn't help but notice how Nia still looked the way she used to, it was almost like nothing had changed about her.

She was still the same, sweet and kind.

Nia Gomez, Justin Bieber's first serious girl since high school. It was the very first time he got into a serious relationship, she's his very first love.

He had an amazing relationship with her for four years but then things got bad. They fought all the time, went months without speaking or seeing each other, blamed each other for everything, and the relationship got so poisoned that it died in a bitter and toxic way.