1. p a r a n o i d

am I being paranoid, am I seeing things, am I just insecure?

--------

Bella's Pov

"Are you coming home with me today?" I asked Justin once I went into his cabin. He looked away from his laptop to look at me.

"Babe, you know I'd love to but I have so much work" He said and I sighed.

"You can do it from home" I said and he stood up and walked to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I let myself enjoy the feeling since his holding me like this has gotten really rare lately.

"I could, but I have a beautiful wife at home who will definitely distract me unintentionally. Its me who won't be able to work at all then" He said and I faked a smile.

I didn't say anything more, because I know, no matter how much I convince him, he won't come home.

"Fine" I said.

"Oh, and don't cook dinner for me, I'll probably just eat something now since I'm hungry" He said and I licked my lips and nodded.

"See you later baby" He said and kissed my cheek before I left.

I drove myself home as soon as I could.

I'm getting so tired of this. 

Since a couple of months, he's been so distant. And now, since a while, he's been leaving for work too early and coming home after midnight.

I'm his assistant, I'm the one who frames his schedule and I always make sure that nothing stresses him too much and when the work load is too much, I do some things but he just finds something to keep him in the office longer than me.

I only see him in the office, its like we're only an assistant and a boss and not husband and wife anymore.

I felt a little more lonelier at home today than I usually do, I should probably just call Hailey.

I dialed her up and she picked up two rings later.

"Hey boo, sup?" She said.

"Hey, I wanted ask if you can come over, I'm bored" I said.

"Got the house to yourself again?" She said and I huffed.

"Yes" I mumbled.

"Be there in ten" She said and I smiled a small smile.

"Thank you" I said and hung up.

Thankfully, Hailey bought a take away dinner with her from our favorite Chinese restaurant.

"Thank God, you got this, I really didn't wanna cook today, anyways even Justin isn't having dinner at home today either" I said as we plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah, I met him" She said and I looked at her.

"Met him? You went to the office?" I asked.

"No Bella, why would I go to the office when I know you're home, I met him at the restaurant" She said and I fiddled with hem of my t-shirt.

"W-What was he doing there?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, he was arriving when I was leaving the place, he almost looked as if he was gonna poop in his pants when he saw me. I said hi to him but he seemed to be in a hurry so I ended the conversation quickly and left" She said.