15. k n o c k e d . o u t

Bella

I looked down at mine and Michael's connected hands and smiled.

I don't remember a time in the past two months that he has let me alone. And though my heart still yearns for Justin, Michael has done a pretty great job in keeping me distracted.

I opened the door to my apartment with the keys and he followed me in.

"Ah, that was a tiring day" He said as he plopped down on the couch and I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, red carpet season does that" I said and gasped the next moment when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on his lap.

"But I'm never really too tired for a kiss you know" he said and I chuckled before he leaned in and kissed me.

Something about this kiss was different. He has been respecting my space and hasn't made a single move yet. But this time he kissed me with a doubled passion and I don't have any reason to stop him if this goes further.

I moaned into his mouth involuntarily when his hand squeezed my side.

He let out a small groan before moving his kisses to my neck and I bit my lip to keep in the sounds.

I squirmed and clutched onto the nape of his neck when he sucked over my sweet spot.

He suddenly stopped and pulled away and our laboured breaths fanned each other's faces.

"I-I'm sorry, I got carried away" He said nervous and licked his lips.

I stared at him for a couple seconds before I let out the words from my mouth without thinking twice.

"No, don't stop" I mumbled and he looked at me with surprise.

"What? Are you sure?" He asked and it took me a second to nod.

"Bella we don't have to do this if yo-

I cut him off by resuming our kiss. I placed my knees on either of his sides before pushing his jacket off.

He copied my actions with my blazer and pulled me closer if possible. His hands were still gentle as he held my hips.

He flipped us over and laid me down on the couch before hovering over me.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this" he said against my lips making me smile.

He undid the buttons of my shirt and trailed down kisses over the newly exposed skin.

He came back up to my neck and I couldn't help but let out a loud sound when his hands groped my chest together.

I did feel so different, I must admit. I haven't been with a man other than Justin for the past 7 years.

But this wasn't the time to think about that.

He was about to kiss me again when my phone started ringing.

"You have to be kidding me right now" He said making me laugh.

"Just let me see who it is" I said and He reached for my phone inside my bag and fishes it out.

His eyebrows furrowed when he read the ID.

"It's Justin" He said and I was taken aback too.

I did give him my number when we met the last time but he hadn't called or texted after that until yet.

But if I answer it, it'll make Michael feel bad.

"I guess it's not that important, I'll call him in the morning" I said.