3. c o n f r o n t

you say i'm crazy
'cause you don't think i know what you've done
but when you call me baby
i know i'm not the only one....

---------

Justin

I quietly opened the door and stepped in, and avoided making any sound. The house was dark when I got in so I sighed in relief. Its been three days since I haven't come home, she's definitely mad and I'm too tired for any confrontation right now.

she must be sleeping.

I shut the door behind me and almost flinched when I heard someone switch on the lights. I looked to see Bella in her rose gold satin robe with her hair tied in a bun and the book in her hand signaled that she wasn't asleep at all and probably heard my car.

"Hey, I thought you must be sleeping" I said and licked my lips.

"That doesn't come to me easy lately" She mumbled emotionlessly as I walked further and so did she.

"No problem, cuddles solve everything right?" I said and spread my arms arms to hug her but she folded her arms and just stood in front of me.

"Do you remember the last time we cuddled?" She asked and rendered me speechless.

I did remember. It was three months ago.

"Yeah, three days ago when you got drunk and fell asleep" I said, not lying at all because I did hold her tight through the night.

She chuckled subtly and shook her head.

"Yeah that's convenient" She said bitterly making my smile drop.

"Why are you talking like that?" I said and she looked in my eyes again.

"I'm aware that you know exactly what I'm talking about Justin, don't you?" She said and placed her book on the coffee table.

I swallowed. I knew what was coming.

"No Bells, I-

"Where were for the past three days?" She asked.

"With Ryan and Chaz, we stayed at-

"Ryan and Chaz came to visit you here yesterday so that excuse won't work" She said and I shut my eyes and exhaled deeply.

I know I'm going to have to tell her everything now.

"So what is that special thing that Ms. Gomez can offer you but I can't?" She said and my eyes snapped open.

She knows.

"H-How did you get to know?" I asked.

"I've known it all along Justin, just got to know the name yesterday" She said.

"Bella, look, I was going to talk to you about that very soon..." I trailed off.

"Wasn't three months a long time for you find the courage to tell me?" She spat, her blue eyes raging with anger.

"Bella, please, lets talk about this calmly, please sit" I said and pointed at the couch.

"Oh so, now sitting would make it easier huh?" She said as she sat down on the couch and I decided to ignore her snide remarks and sat down beside her.

"Please listen to me first Bella, the you can scream and shout at me how much ever you want" I said and she didn't respond so I continued.

"I h-have been seeing Nia for three months now. Since the-