5. t h r e e

ten times outta nine I'm in my feelings

but nine times outta ten I'm only human

tell me what did I do wrong?

--------------------------------------

Bella

"Are you kidding me!?" Hailey almost yelled.

"He can't fire you Bella, you're the boss, just like him!" She said and I closed my eyes.

"Hails, calm down, I'm pretty sure it her who forced him to do that" I said.

"Oh yeah and he had the audacity to do that for real!?" She said and I shrugged.

"Bella, I hate the fact that you're staying here after all that he's doing to you. He says he still cares and then does this shit" She added.

"Come on Hailey, how do you not understand this? If I divorce him and leave him and move in with you, I'll give them just what they want. And Justin will obviously take sometime to realize stuff!" I said.

"Are you sure you think he'll change his mind?" She asked.

And that question made me go silent for a moment. I sighed and shrugged.

"If he ever....even for a moment loved me truly, he will" I said and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Fine, but if you ever feel the need to crash at my place, don't even call or think twice okay? Just come over" She said and I smiled and hugged her.

"Alright, gotta leave now" She said and stood up.

I walked her to the door and the moment I opened the door for her, we saw Justin trying to fish for the keys in his pockets.

"Ugh" Hailey said and rolled her eyes before bumping shoulders with him and walked away.

"Hey, you're home early" I said and smiled at him and he nodded simply.

I had a horrible day alone. I hate being home all day with nothing to do. I'm so glad he's home.

I was about to shut the door when he stopped me.

"No, don't shut the door...." He said and I looked at him.

"Nia's coming" He said and my heart dropped.

"Here?" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, she's moving in here with us" He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Moving in with us?" I said and he nodded again.

"Don't repeat everything I say. I asked for a divorce, you denied, I asked you to move out, even offered you a house, you denied so now you have no choice but to let her stay here" He said.

"Justin....why are you making it seem like all this belongs to you only, don't you remember how we started? How I helped you build all this?" I said.

He was about to say something when two men came in with number of bags in their hands and placed them down before leaving. After them, walked in Nia.