9. f i g h t

And I meant every word I said
When I said that I love you I meant that I love you forever

And I'm gonna keep on loving you
Because it's the only thing I wanna do

--------

Bella

I quietly opened the door with my keys so I won't wake up anyone. The dinner with Michael extended a little too much since we ended up taking a long walk after it.

But just as I stepped in, I saw the lights were still on and Justin was pacing up and down the room.

"Justin? Why are you still up?" I said and he looked at me.

"Why am I still up?! Bella it's 1am and you're coming home now, I called you a million times but you won't answer! Why can't you just tell me if you were going to be late?" He was almost yelling as he walked closer to me.

"Justin I was with Michael and my phone died, I'm sorry" I said before starting to walk to my room but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"But couldn't you just have the courtesy to inform me somehow?!" He was being too loud and it was pissing me off.

"I didn't think you'd care" I said the truth and he glared at me.

"Well I don't but you still haven't divorced me which makes your safety my responsibility and you still love under my roof so it's your response too to inform me about your whereabouts" He said and I pulled my wrist away.

"Stop calling it your roof. And as much as I remember, you said you had nothing to do with me anymore so cut yourself some slack and don't take me as your 'responsibility'. I'm an adult Justin, I can be out late if I want to, I don't have to tell you about everything!" I said.

"You should cut yourself some slack too and divorce me so none of this would happen" he said.

"I hope I would be able to do that one day" I said and stormed off to my room and slammed the door shut.

I threw my bad on the bed and wiped away the angry tears that dripped down my eyes.

I had such a good day but he had to destroy it like that.

Six months, it's been six months since I've been trying to find a sign of him changing his mind but it just gets worse everyday.

Sometimes I wish I had the strength to just divorce him. But I love him so much, how will I ever be able to do that?

I changed into my night gown and washed off all my makeup before starting to feel thirsty.

I went downstairs again to still find Justin sitting on the couch and he looked up at me when he noticed me.

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of chilled water before gulping it down.

When I turned around, Justin was again standing there, a couple feet away.

"I'm sorry for yelling, I just....you don't stay out that long and it got me worried" He said and I sighed.

"You can't keep worrying about me if you want me to go away" I said and he looked up at me.

"I do want you to g-go away" He said and I smiled sadly.