22. l o v e

The delicate beginning rush,
The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.
And now that I can put this down,
If I had known what I know now,
I never would have played so nonchalant.

_____

Justin

"So Justin, how does Greece sound?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nia and I looked at her and the wedding planner and realized that we were planning where to do our destination wedding.

"Uh, Nia, why don't we get married here itself and go to Greece for our honeymoon maybe?" I said. I didn't feel interested in doing any of this.

"Okay, if you want it that way" she shrugged.

"So about the wedding dress-

"Why don't you two discuss about that? I have to rush to work" I said and stood up.

"Okay, come home soon baby" Nia said and I nodded before leaving.

I sighed heavily once I left the house and sat inside my car.

The driver started driving to work but I don't think I can concentrate in anything until I know why did Bella come to see me that night.

I asked the driver to drive to her office instead. I need to know otherwise it would kill me.

I was nervous to death. I don't know how I'm going to face her because of the fact that Nia told her about the engagement already.

I scratched my forehead and contemplated for a moment before stepping out of the car once I reached her work place.

I walked straight to her cabin without making an eye contact with anyone else. The last thing I wanted to do was face Lena or Michael.

God, I hope he isn't in her cabin.

I knocked once before I heard a small "come in" from the inside.

I obeyed and saw Bella sitting at her desk while staring at her laptop screen as she bit onto the cap of the pen.

"Hey" I said, gaining her attention.

Her face visibly dropped when she saw me.

"I was going to come to drop the file anyways later today, you didn't have to come" She said and took out the file from her drawer and placed it on the table.

Her bitter tone was piercing.

"I'm not here for that Bella. You came home that day but went away without talking to me, what was that?" I said and walked to her desk.

"It would matter the least to you Justin, now that you're engaged" she spat.

"And once again proved that I will always be a fool for falling for your stupid games" She added.

"Bella I'm not playing any game!" I said.

"Oh really?! Then how do you ask Nia for marriage just a day after you have sex with me? I was starting to think that we were going to mend things between!" She didn't stop herself from being loud.