13. T h e D a y A f t e r

And I meant every word I said
When I said that I love you I meant that I love you forever

And I'm gonna keep on loving you
Because it's the only thing I wanna do

________

Justin

I walked out of my room after getting ready for work and went into the kitchen but saw Bella nowhere. I sat down at the dinning table and waited for a couple minutes.

"Bella? Is the breakfast ready yet? I'm getting late!" I shouted for her to hear me but I got no response. Instead Nia came in while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Bella!" I called her again.

"Justin why are you calling her?" Nia asked.

"What do you mean why, I have to leave now, I need my breakfast" I said.

"Bell-

"Justin Bella left" She said and reality crashed down on me like a huge pile of bricks.

Bella left

"Oh y-yeah right" I chuckled awkwardly and stood up.

"I forgot about that" I mumbled and fiddled with my tie.

"Where are you going? I'll make breakfast for you" she said.

"Oh no that's alright, I'll eat something on the way" I said.

"Are you sure babe?" She asked and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing me.

"Yeah" I said and gave a small smile.

I left the house and got into my car and sighed heavily.

No, I need to get used to this. This is my life now, with Nia.

No more Bella

I didn't feel like having any breakfast so I didn't make the driver stop anywhere and went directly to the office.

"Morning Mr. Bieber" Sally, the receptionist said.

"Morning Sally" I nodded.

"Sorry to question you like this right away but Bella hasn't come here in a long time, is she alright?" She asked and I stopped and pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Yeah, she's fine. She hasn't come here because we got divorced" I said and she almost gasped since I dropped the most unexpected bomb on her and then made my way to the cabin.

The whole staff is going to hate me. They loved Bella. But I deserve the hate.

I gave up their and my favourite person too.

I shook off the thoughts and got to work.

- - - - - -

I reached home early today. I didn't even know when and how the day went by, I feel like I've been zoned out the entire day. Without going anywhere else, my feet walked me inside Bella's room where I found everything dark and empty so I turned on the lights.