Chapter 1:Introducing The Wild One

Max Thompson is a 21 year old girl who works at High Voltage Tattoo. She has made a name for herself in the tattoo world while working there. Max has long black hair with light blue streaks,royal blue eyes,and a lip and eyebrow piercings. She also has a full sleeve on her right arm dedicated to her grandfather. She loves Batman and playing the bass. She is living with her parents until she finds someone that she can share an apartment with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max's Friday was going perfect! It was a slow day at the shop and she got to go home early,but when she walked inside the house,it all went to hell. Her parents were angry at her for no reason....again.

"You little emo slut," Her mom screamed at her, "hurry up and get your own place to live!" She said slamming Max against the wall.

Max got to her feet and yelled back,with tears welling in her eyes, "I'm trying!"

"We'll try harder you little whore!" Her father yelled as he punched her in the stomach.

Max quickly got away and ran up the stairs and into her room,locking the door behind her. Her parents were now screaming at each other,so she put in a CD at full volume. The CD was 'We Stitch These Wounds' by Black Veil Brides. They were her favorite band.

"This record is for the outcasts...." as it started,Max was going through the drawer in her nightstand. Then,as the first song started,she found it. She changed the song to 'Beautiful Remains' and dragged the cold razor blade across her arm. Max did this until the lyrics "Goodnight,goodbye,a soul surrender" were sung for the second time.

By then there were 20 new,open cuts on her left arm. She wiped off the blade,put it away, and got her things ready for a shower. As she did so,her phone went off. She looked at the notification saying:

"@ccbvb: You gotta fight!For your right! To puggie!"

Attached to the post was a picture of his dog. Max chuckled as she put the phone back into her pocket, and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. She turned the water on,placed her clean clothes and phone on the counter,and undressed.

While she was showering,she cleaned the cuts and the covered them with gauze wrap after she got out. She got dressed into her gray tank top and Batman boxers,brushed her hair, then went back to her room with her belongings.

'Tonight will be the night,'she thought, 'I'll do it tonight!

With that bouncing around in Max's mind,she went to bed,even though it was only was only 8:45. She was later woken up at 1 in the morning,to the sound of an alarm coming from her phone. Max shut the alarm off and instantly started packing her things,including her CDs,iPod,chargers,and numerous sets of clothing. She then put on a BlesstheFall shirt,pair of black ripped skinny jeans,black vans,and a Falling In Reverse hoodie. She grabbed her bag and phone,then walked out the front door. After she got a couple of blocks away,she started running. Max ran for about 25 minutes,and came across a building with 2 busses behind it. She walked behind the busses,towards the wall of the other building,and sat down. She got out her iPod and earbuds and turned it on. The first song to play was 'Smokin' In The Boys Room' by Mötley Crüe. She got about a minute and a half through the song,then fell asleep.