IMPORTANT NEWS: REVIVAL!

To begin, WOW LAST TIME I WROTE ANYTHING FOR JUMP WAS 2014!

Now, as most of you know, I was going to have a sequel, and for a while I did. But frankly it was horrible. It felt forced. I shouldn't have immediately jumped into a second book without any real idea on what it would be about, that was pretty much the worse thing to do.

But it's 2018 now and things have changed.

Not only have I grown as a writer, but I have grown in ideas. I miss all my fans from Jump and I have a pretty big idea for a second book for you all.

But, being that it has been forever since I had anything new come up about Jump, I wouldn't be too surprised if I have lost quite a bit of the readers and interests of those who stuck around.

So here's my plan; I want to start a second book for this, I want to bring it to life again and I actually have a plot in mind this time, one that I won't give up on.

However, I will only do this if I know there will be people interested.

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, it really would help me make this decision.

And I want to say a big sorry to everyone who was pumped about the second book before and practically betrayed when I deleted it. I was pretty young, and my ideas were out the window for a second book, I just felt like there should be one.

But this is different.

If I were to do this, I would follow through with it. I'm also thinking of doing a second book for my other one "The Troubled Ones". The updates may be slow considering I have school and sometimes just get busy, but I swear I will not delete it this time around.

I really want to do this, but again I need feedback from you all. Should I, or should I not make a second book?

Thank you to everyone who has read Jump and has kept it in their libraries, I love you all and hope to work with you again❤️

~ Morgan