Cole's P.O.V- Chapter 24/25. The Raggedy Old Truck

[q/n]: i will be doing the ending of chapter 24 and then moving onto chapter 25 in Cole's POV.

Chapter 24/25. Rooftop Showdown/The Raggedy Old Truck
COLE'S P.O.V

  Dylan kicks the door open and my brothers, Dylan, and I all run out onto the graveled roof. Dylan furiously runs after Oliver who is standing over Eleanor, although, I can't see her, all I know is that she is on the ground for some reason. Oliver spins around and throws a knife towards Dylan, but he dodges it and the weapon hits the metal door behind him, clattering to the rubble.

"Stop this, Oliver." Ryder warns, only to have Oliver snort in amusement.

Before anyone can do anything else, the metal door behind us opens again, and Griffin strides out onto the rooftop with a smirk of triumph and Jackson and I instantly run after him ferociously. Jackson tackles him to the ground and he grunts once he hits the pebbles below our feet. 

"Get them off of m-"

"Shut up!" Jackson booms and yanks Griffin's arm behind his own back tightly.

Griffin groans and squirms under our grip as I hold down his legs and one of his arms and Jackson holds tightly onto his other arm. My gaze flickers over to Eleanor's and I do a double-take once I fully notice her cuts and the redness that surrounds the spots where she was hit. Anger surges through me and my stomach drops to my feet.

To see her so broken and bruised makes fury run through me. My gaze stops on Oliver who simply stands around innocently and I breathe in heavily.

I yank Griffin's arm towards me and snap his wrist back, breaking it instantly; forgetting everything around me, having my only focus on the two Baxter's who did this to her. Griffin screams and his lungs give out a strangled cry as his voice echoes throughout the city as I stand up and realize everyone on the roof is watching me, waiting to see what happens next.

Striding towards Oliver, who fishes out his knife, his voice comes out somewhat wavered, "I'm going to count to five-"

"And I'm going to count to three." I retaliate and draw my own gun.

Oliver grits his jaw, clearly irritated as he cracks his neck to the side, preparing to fight me off.

"One," I begin to count.

Oliver pulls his arm back and drives his hand forward with the knife in his grasp, his weapon coming straight for me. Luckily, I have time to catch his wrist and twist it back, making him drop his weapon with a small whimper of pain.

"Two,"

I kick Oliver's knife over to my brother, Ryder, who I am hoping takes the knife out of reach from Oliver. My foot meets Oliver's leg, right in the side, and his leg buckles and he falls to the ground with an angry grunt of pain.

"Three."

Turning my gun around so the grip is facing Oliver, I smack him across the face and he falls unconscious. I spin the gun around again so the barrel is right on his forehead and I cock the hammer back, ready to fire until Oliver's knife is thrown at my weapon and it clatters to the ground.

I glance over to Ryder and scowl.

"What's the matter with you!" I yell, furious that he still wants to keep this guy alive.

"We're not killers, Cole." he responds sharply.

"I don't give a-" I begin to swear until he cuts me off.

"Do you want to become like Griffin? Do you want to become like him and his brother? Do you want to give Dad the satisfaction?" he raises an eyebrow, catching me off guard.