Q&A

Q&A Time!!!

Hey everyone! (long time to see.. or write.. or? how do I word this..)

As you all may know, I am already working on the sequel to "Jump" which is called "Fall." Trust me, I am most definite that the sequel will be better, not worse. Although, you might have a different opinion, but I am getting off topic. Anyway, I am now taking the time to set up a Q&A for you all. This basically is for both of our benefits for various of reasons, including the fact that I want you all to know what the heck is going on in the story.

*the previous questions are ones I often get asked and if you still have any unanswered questions of your own, please notify me in the comments and I will make sure to either PM you the answer, or add your question to this Q&A*

One: Are Cole and Eleanor Dead?
Answer: Uhm, no. If you have read the epilogue, you will see that they survived. (duh, im makin a sequel, silly!)

Two: When Will the Sequel "Fall" Be Coming Out?
Answer: yes

Three: Will You Be Bringing Connor Back?
Answer: Weeeeeeeeell......... no. Honestly, I am kind of surprised you all took his death so hard, and it is so touching to hear that you guys have really grown to love him. Also, it really shows the realistic side to the story about dealing with criminals and what not, so sadly, I am not bringing him back.

Four: In the Sequel, Will Eleanor be a Crying Mess Like She Always Was In "Jump?"
Answer: Heh, yeah okay so in "Jump" I was pretty young when I began to write the story line and what not, and tbh I cannot believe how weak I made Eleanor sound :( Buuuut! We will be seeing a somewhat different side of her in the sequel :)

Five: What the Heck Happened to Cassandra?
Answer: I realized like a week ago that I didn't put her little story line in the epilogue to where she left off with, so I added her part in the story just recently, so you can go re-read the epilogue to find out :)

Six: Will the Villain(s) in the Sequel Still be the Baxter's? (Griffin & Oliver)
Answer: They will most likely be mentioned here and there and maybe even show up again, (obviously not Griffin tho bc we all know what happened to him) but other than that, no. There will be a new person taking on the roll of the "villain" this time around, and it will be fun to see you all guess who it is.

Seven: Are the Woods Brothers like Triplets, or?
Answer: I actually heard like three people ask this in the first three chapters of "Jump" and I am just now coming back to that question. Okay, so they are around the same ages, as in one or two years apart, and in the second chapter, I believe it is, Eleanor runs into Ryder for the first time and is all, "Do I know you" -- that's only because he is related to Cole and she has met Cole first, and because they are related, they have similar features. They are not triplets, merely just brothers.

Okay, so I am not sure what other questions to cover, buuuuut, that's mainly the gist of them, right? Again, if you have anymore questions that have been needing some answers, please notify me by commenting below and I will make sure to get back to you by PM or by placing your question in this Q&A.

Also, a BIG thanks to everyone who has stuck with me and my writing of this book from the very beginning, it means so much to me and I cannot believe I have half-a-million reads so far :') you're all amazing and I truly wouldn't have continued with any of my writings if it weren't for the positive feedback and sincere commentary, along with the gracious constructive criticism.

I love you all, and I hope to see most (maybe all?) of the same readers who have read "Jump" to be voting/commenting/reading my sequel or any of my other books, for that matter :)

Thank You All!!

~Morgan♥