Chapter 7

Did someone say Sleepover?

No!

Shut up we're doing one because Mabel!

1 month later:

Mabel finally started walking again, and to celebrate, she invited Gabby and Pacifica for a sleepover.

As Mabel was finishing up in her room, the doorbell rings.

"Mom, can you get that?" Mabel asked.

"I'm sorry who is having a baby?" Their mom asked in the other room.

Mabel rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"This is why if I have kids I'm adopting," said Mabel, "well maybe one could be mine for the experience."

Mabel runs downstairs to answer the door to see Pacifica at the door with a backpack and holding a store bought cake.

"I didn't know if I should of brought something or not so I had my aunt drive me to the store and get a red velvet cake," said Pacifica.

"No problem," said Mabel, "also store bought?"

"My aunt can't cook," said Pacifica.

"That explains it," said Mabel.

Mabel shows Pacifica her the house.

"Wait Gabby is coming, she's in a wheelchair because of her CP, and your room is upstairs," said Pacifica, "How is she going to get upstairs?"

"Way ahead of you," said Mabel.

Mabel runs downstairs leaving Pacifica.

Mabel then appears out of a door on the second floor.

"How did you do that?" Pacifica asked.

"We got an elevator, it was leftover from my granddad," said Mabel, "he is in a better place now."

"You mean he is-"

"When Me and Dipper were 3," said Mabel.

"DIPPER AND YOU," said their mom in the other room.

"Mom!" Mabel exclaimed.

Pacifica giggles a little.

"Your mom is a bit of a grammer cop huh?" Pacifica asked.

"I swear that baby in her is makong her do that," said Mabel.

"Baby?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah long story short after Me and Dipper-"

"DIPPER AND-"

"MOM! Left for Gravity Falls, She and dad got a little busy, maybe too busy," said Mabel.

"Ew!" said Pacifica.

"What you don't take health class?" Mabel asked.

"Not til next semester," said Pacifica.

2 hours later:

Mabel, Gabby, and Pacifica are seen laughing loudly. While in the next room, Dipper is banging his head against the wall.

"This is surprisingly better than dealing with a Mabel Styled Sleepover," said Dipper, "even if I'm giving myself dain bramage!"

Dipper continues banging his head while back to the girls they were playing a board game.

"SPIN THE CHERRY SPIN THE CHERRY!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Mabel," said Gabby, "we're playing Jenga."

"I dont care Spin the cherry!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Okay that is enough Fairy Stalks for you," said Pacifica. (BTW Fairy Stalks is their version of Pixie Stix, like Smile Dip to Fun Dip)

"I would recommend doing that," said Gabby, "I would do it now before she steals my wheelchair and use it to go into the McDonalds Drive Thru, again!"

"It happened before?" Pacifica asked as she was commendering the Fairy Stalks.

"Gimme back my source of power!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Yeah," said Gabby, "she had a really bad craving for fries."

"Ow she bit me," said Pacifica.

"Yeah she does that," said Gabby, "there is still a bite mark on my right hand actually."

"What do I do?" Pacifica asked.

"Usually you have place gauze around the wounded area," said Gabby.

"I meant about Mabel!" Pacifica asked.

"Oh sorry," said Gabby, "just hold her shoulder and play a country song."

"Why a country song?" Pacifica asked.

"She hates those," said Gabby, "Honestly that's the reason why we have the sleepovers here instead of my house."

"Okay," said Pacifica.

Pacifica pulls out her phone and starts playing a random country song.

Mabel freezes. Then Bolts to the bathroom.

"What is she-"

*Puking sounds*

"Nevermind," said Pacifica.

Mabel returns, looking worse than normal.

"Burn those fairy stalks!" Mabel exclaimed, "and I though smile dip was bad."

"I thought that stuff was banned in America?" Gabby asked.

"Not in Gravity Falls," said Mabel.

To Be Continued.....

Sorry guys, but this chapter is long enough, trust me! Anyway see you guys next time for part Deux, which is a fancy way of saying 2.