Chapter 28

Okay we are actually almost at the halfway point of the story. Weird right? Also Time Jump to The Last Week of Summer.

Mabel is seen carrying a large garbage bag out to the dumpster.

"And I thought that one weekend at the beginning of the summer was the most diapers used," said Mabel to no one, "but Mikey beat that record, thank god the reversal surgery is in October."

Mabel throws the bag away then hears her phone go off.

"Ooh, a text," said Mabel.

Mabel reads her phone.

"Oh its from Ashton," said Mabel.

Mabel reads the message.

"Mabel, We Need 2 Talk."

Mabel's eyes widen.

"Oh no," said Mabel.

2 hours later:

Mabel is seen walking into her house with gloom on her face.

She walks upstairs to her room, played, "You Can Cry," off of her phone, and lays on her bed face down.

Oh, you can cry on my shoulder
Everything's alright
All the pain is finally over
You can close your eyes

Alex then walks in.

"What's wrong baby Girl?" Alex asked, "Your friends are outside, except for Gabby but that's because she's finding from camp."

"I dont want to talk about it," said Mabel.

"Come on," said Alex, "you can tell me anything."

"You sure?" Mabel asked.

"Positive," said Alex.

"Okay," said Mabel.

Mabel sits back up.

"Ashton and I broke up," said Mabel.

"WHAT?! I knew I couldn't trust that little Sneak," said Alex while cracking his knuckles.

"Dad calm down it was Mutual," said Mabel.

"Then why are you crying?" Alex asked.

"He is moving back to Mississauga," said Mabel.

"Missawhata?" Alex asked.

"Mississauga, its a town in Ontario," said Mabel.

"Wait you mean-"

"Yeah they're from Canada," said Mabel, "honestly now I don't want to have an actual boyfriend who lives in Canada."

"Well looks like the imaginary boyfriends will have to come from somewhere else now," said Alex, "so your upset that your boyfriend is moving away?"

"Yeah dad, I don't understand he was the only guy who I wasn't related to who gets me," said Mabel.

"Mabel, listen, its going to be okay," said Alex.

"Oh please you're just happy your baby girl doesn't have a boyfriend," said Mabel.

"No," said Alex, "Well a little, but the point is, Mabel, Break ups are a part of life. There was a term our generation has, If you Love Something, Set it Free, If it Comes Back, it was meant to be, if not, let it be."

"Wasn't that in a Travie McCoy song?" Mabel asked.

"No it was a saying before that song was a thing," said Alex, "anyway Mabel, if you love Ashton, you have to let him be free."

Mabel thinks for a second.

"You're right dad," said Mabel.

Later that night:

The Girls are all sleeping in the living room for one last sleepover, with the exception of Mabel who is still awake watching the TV.

Mabel then walks into the kitchen with her phone and makes a quick call.

"Hello."

"Ashton, it's Mabel," said Mabel.

"Why are you calling me this late?" Ashton asked.

"Have you ever heard the Term if you Love Soemthing, You Set It Free, If it Comes Back, It was Meant to Be, If Not, Let it be?" Mabel asked.

"I am aware of it," said Ashton.

"Well, I know I can't keep you in California," said Mabel, "And trust me unlike Gravity Falls the police here are tough, but anyway, I set You Free."

"Oh Mabel," said Ashton, "since I know you would hate waiting for me, I set you Free too."

"Thanks Ashton," said Mabel.

Mabel then hangs up.

"That was so sweet!"

Mabel turns around to see Gabby in her wheelchair.

"That's it Cutie, I'm buying you a bell," said Mabel.

And that's it, I made fnafcutie616 a creep for one joke, and threw in another Marshmello song for LIGHTIFIC_05's sake. Anyway what do you guys think? Tell me in the comments. Also, sorry for granger errors, I'm finishing this up at 1:30 in the morning here in Connecticut...and my bags have bags. See you guys next time!