Chapter 33

Did someone say birthday? No? Well too bad it's a Little Pines' first birthday!

"DAMMIT!" Pacifica exclaimed.

Pacifica is seen fumbling with Present Ribbons.

"WHY ARE BOWS SO HARD?" Pacifica asked.

Pacifica screams!

Amelia runs in.

"What the heck are you doing?" Amelia asked.

"Trying to wrap this present I got for Dipper and Mabel's Little Brother Mikey's first Birthday," said Pacifica, "But I forgot I suck at wrapping stuff. Why couldn't I just use a gift bag and call it a day?"

"Why didn't you do it to begin with?" Amelia asked.

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

"Leave me alone," said Pacifica.

2 hours later.

Pacifica walks in to the Pines Residences to see People Talking, Babies laughing, and the most peculiar thing, at least to her, in the house, Mickey Mouse EVERYWHERE!

"Woah that's alot of Mickey's," said Pacifica.

"Hey you made it," said Dipper wearing a Mickey Mouse Shirt.

"Your in on it too?" Pacifica asked pointing at his shirt.

"What its not my fault mom introduced Mickey to us at a young age," said Dipper, "that's the theme Mikey wanted, kind of a cute story actually."

Flashback:

2 weeks earlier:

Mikey is seen in his high chair wearing one of those cardboard party hats that says, party planner.

"Mom this is not the smartest idea to let Mikey plan his own party," said Dipper.

"Even I agree with Dipper," said Mabel, "and this is coming from the girl who would plan a crossover of Coachella and Burning Man."

"Sadly I can totally see you do that," said Gabby.

"Is Gabby always in your house?" Pacifica asked.

"You seen her family," said Dipper, "now can I finish the story?"

"Sorry," said Pacifica.

"Hey this way we make a birthday party with a theme he likes," said Veronica.

"He's almost one," said Dipper, "he'll have no memory of the party anyway."

"Yeah well Sharon at Mommy and Me said she did the same for her first 2 kids and it works," said Veronica, "and trust me Sharon knows a lot......except how to keep her husband from screaming like Ozzy Osbourne."

Veronica picks up a Snoopy Plush Toy.

"Okay first up, Peanuts Gang," said Veronica.

Veronica places Snoopy on Mikey's High Chair Tray. Mikey knocks the toy of his tray blowing a raspberry.

"Okay that didn't work," said Veronica.

Veronica picks up a Minion Toy.

"Now lets try the Despicable Me Minions," said Veronica.

Veronica places the Minion on the tray. Mikey Picks it up and throws it across the room breaking something.

"Ooh right in the vase," said Mabel.

"Eh, I always hated that vase your Aunt gave me," said Veronica, "gosh you expect Alex's sister to have some taste."

Veronica picks up a Chase Plush from Paw Patrol.

"How about Paw Patrol?" Veronica.

Mikey Picks up the toy, and manages to throw the toy into the trash can.

"I have taught you well young Padawan," said Gabby.

"Well one last try," said Veronica.

Veronica picks up the Mickey Mouse Plush.

"How about Mickey?" Veronica asked.

Veronica places Mickey on the tray, Mikey grand the plush and hugs it.

"DIng Ding Ding we have a Winner!" Mabel exclaimed.

Flashback over:

"Okay that is cute," said Pacifica.

*baby coo*

Mikey, wearing a Red striped shirt and a blue overalls, is seen tugging at Pacifica's leg.

"I think he wants your Gift," said Dipper.

"Okay little buddy," said Pacifica.

Pacifica places the present on the floor. Mikey starts ripping off the wrapping paper.

Mikey starts cheerfully clapping and babbling.

"What did you get him?" Dipper asked.

"He has Mickey, but you can't have Mickey without the love of His Life," said Pacifica.

Mikey is seen holding a Minnie Mouse Plush Toy.

Miley waddles over to his Mickey Mouse Plush in his toy box.

Mikey makes Mickey and Minnie "Kiss", with him making Kissy noises.

"Okay that is way too cute," said Pacifica.

"MOM, GET THE CAMERA," Dipper Exclaimed.

And that's it, sorry for the long wait, also I'm ending this after chapter 40. Sorry I want to get this done before the year ends, and long story short, with my other stories taking too much of my time, I have no time for this, but I promise more. Okay see you guys next time!