Chapter 47

I tried to get this out a week ago, but then when I was about to hit publish, the app crashed on my phone and Half the stuff I wrote, as if Thanos snapped his fingers, disappeared. Sorry for the delay, blame it on the Internet!

Previously on My New Home:

Chapter 39:

"The pregnancy was successfully. But then came the day you were born," said Amelia

"Let me guess you didn't get a chance to hold me?" Pacifica asked.

"No," said Amelia, "*sigh* You had a brother."

*Silence*

"What?" Pacifica asked.

"When I was pregnant, you weren't the only one in my womb," said Amelia, "you actually had a twin brother, his name is Patrick, but he was stillborn. Your Father Blamed both me and you for his death."

Chapter 46:

Pacifica walks up to a Grave that reads:

Here Lies
Patrick Elijah Northwest
He Left the World Before He Entered

"Hey Bro," said Pacifica.

And Now......

Pacifica sits down on the ground with her legs crossed.

"It's Me your Sister," said Pacifica, "Sorry I didn't realized you and I were Womb-mates."

Pacifica sighs.

"You can Blame my Boyfriend for that lame wordplay," said Pacifica.

Pacifica pushes her hair back.

"Sorry you were never born," said Pacifica, "I know its not my fault but I feel bad knowing I lived and you couldn't. Probably for the best, dad was kind of a jerk and his wife is kind of a......I can't find a nice word to describe her."

Pacifica get closer to the tombstone.

"Honestly I wish you were born," said Pacifica, "I kind of always wanted a sibling, but, I don't know if you would end up being like Dad, or you go with me and live with mom instead of dad, like I said he was a jerk. Too bad that will never happen."

Pacifica then grabs on the tombstone, causing the tombstone to glow blue.

"What the Hell?" Pacifica asked.

Then suddenly there was a flash of blue light.

Pacifica then looks around to see the graveyard was replaced with a Blank Void of White.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" Pacifica asked.

"I am, but, you're not."

"Who said that?" Pacifica asked.

"Turn around."

Pacifica turned around to see a boy, who looks almost like her being the only exceptions being his hair color being the same as Preston's but darker and much shorter than Pacifica's, wearing all white clothing.

"Who are you?" Pacifica asked.

"Geez sis, isn't it obvious?"

"Sis? Wait, Are You Patrick?" Pacifica asked.

"In the ectomatter," said Patrick.

"Where the heck are we?" Pacifica asked.

"We are in the spirit realm," said Patrick, "and before you ask I don't know why you're here."