Chapter 55+Final Epilogue

This is it, the final chapter.

It was the final day in Gravity Falls, and also it was Dipper and Mabel's 15th birthday.

But instead of a Party, they are heading back to Piedmont, but not without one final stop to the Mystery Shack for Goodbyes.

"You sure we can't throw you guys a small party before you go dudes?" Soos asked.

"I wish we could Soos, but, Our Dad want's to beat the Traffic," said Dipper, "He fails Every time."

*HONK*

"WAIT A SECOND DAD!" Mabel exclaimed.

Mabel then walks over to Mermando.

"So You're sure You Can Swim all the Way to the Bay Area and be there by the time we get back?" Mabel asked.

"Eh, depends on if there's a Surfer or 2 get in the Way," said Mermando, "They really need to learn that waves are incredibly dangerous."

"Coming from someone who's Dad busted his tailbone trying to surf," said Mabel, "they really should."

Mabel and Mermando Hug.

*HONK*

"Get used to it Dad!" Mabel exclaimed.

*HONK*

"Okay that's it," said Veronica.

Veronica pinches Alex's Ear.

"OW OW OKAY I'LL STOP!" Alex Exclaimed.

Amelia walks up to Veronica.

"Remember when I asked How Come your Husband Took Your last name and you said I have My Reasons?" Amelia asked, "I totally get it now."

"Never Mess with a Pines!" Veronica exclaimed, "Okay Kids Time To Head back to Piedmont!"

Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica and Gabby all get in the Van, with a little Gabby Hesitant.

"You do realize I was happier here than I was at home," said Gabby.

"Hey if your little brother bothers you again you got that pendant shaped like Wakko Warner we found in the woods to freak him out," said Mabel.

"But Dipper said this is Useless," said Gabby.

"Your Little Brother Doesn't know that," said Mabel.

"Hmm, Good Point," said Gabby.

Mabel helps Gabby into the van.

Veronica with Mikey Sleeping in Her arms are the last ones in.

"At least we won't have to trick him with cookies this time," said Veronica as she put Mikey into his car seat.

"We all set?" Alex asked.

"Almost," said Amelia, "Just get out of my seat."

"Ah come-on!" Alex exclaimed.

"I paid for the rental," said Amelia, "So I'm driving!"

"She's Got you there hun," said Veronica.

"*sigh* FINE!" Alex exclaimed.

Alex and Amelia swap chairs.

"You're just lucky our kids love each other," said Amelia as she started the car.

"Whatever," said Alex.

The Van started driving out of the Mystery Shack Parking Lot and Out Of Gravity Falls.

Meanwhile on the Highway: