Chapter 27

Potato.......potatoes are neat to me, That's why I say it alot. Anyway, today, is more of a Pacifica Centric Chapter, as in Pacifica, her Auntie Amelia, and no one else.

2 days Later:

Pacifica is seen waking up in her bed, her hair all a mess and and her face looking way too relaxed.

"Ah, that was an amazing sleep," said Pacifica.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Can I come in?" Amelia asked.

"Do I have to put pants on?" Pacifica asked.

"No," said Amelia.

"Okay then," said Pacifica.

Amelia walks in holding a box.

"If I couldn't stop toddler you from running around the house in nothing but a shirt and diaper," said Amelia, "what makes you think I can stop teenage you from running the house in you shirt and undies......you're wearing undies right?"

"Duh," said Pacifica, "I may hate pants on a hot day like this but that doesn't mean we live on a farm."

"What kind of farm- you know what nevermind," said Amelia.

"What's in the box?" Pacifica asked.

"Oh some old home movies from when you were little," said Amelia, "thankfully they are on DVD, you wanna see you at Peak Cuteness?"

"Since I barely remember life before age 4," said Pacifica, "Sure, why not. But do I-"

"No you can stay in bed," said Amelia as she turned on the Bluray Player and popped the Disc in.

"Good," said Pacifica, "Dipper maybe my Boyfriend but my bed is my husband. Thankfully its an open marriage."

"Everyone has an open marriage with their bed," said Amelia, "unless you get a new mattress."

Amelia grabs the remote and plays the video.

The video on the TV shows a 6 month old Pacifica in a high chair eating cheerios.

"Aw, I was so cute," said Pacifica.

Looks into the mirror.

"What happened?" Pacifica asked.

"Your father," said Amelia.

"Oh yeah," said Pacifica.

"Look," said Amelia, "This is you when you were 1 year and 4 months."

"You mean 16 months?" Pacifica asked.

"Eh, who cares," said Amelia.

The TV shows 16 month old Pacifica having a tea party with her stuffed animals.

"Mo' Tea Mickey?" 16 month old Pacifica asked a Mickey Mouse Plushie.

Pacifica pulls the Doll's string.

"Hot Dog!"

"We don have hot dogs," said 16 Month Old Pacifica.

Pacifica is seen laughing.

"Yeah," said Amelia, "your friends for the first few years of life were me and your plushies."

"They were better listeners than those girls who pretended to be my friends for money," said Pacifica.

"Oh this was you 2nd birthday," said Amelia.

"Hey Pazzy," said Amelia behind the camera, "Where are we going today?"

"Disneywand!" 2 year old Pacifica Exclaimed.

"Yeah for your 2nd Birthday your parents let me take you to Disneyland," said Amelia, "little you was excited."

"You know, I have the vaguest memory of running after Tigger," said Pacifica.

"Speaking of which look at the screen," said Amelia.

"TIGGER!" 2 year old Pacifica Exclaimed running.

"Disneyland," said Pacifica, "where a 2 year old's still developing mind is blown."

"Plus you had a sugar high because I let you have ice cream for breakfast that day," said Amelia, "they changed the hours of the ice cream store the very next day."

"WHEEEEEE!" 2 year old Pacifica Exclaimed.

"That was you on Dumbo," said Amelia.

3 hours later:

"And that was when you lost your first tooth," said Amelia.

"The Tooth Fairy left me $50?" Pacifica asked.

"Uh, Paz," said Amelia.

"I know the truth," said Pacifica, "mainly because the idea of a fairy taking Children's bones is extremely disturbing."

"Yeah you just made it creepy the way you put it," said Amelia.

And that's it, ending it on a creepy note. Serriously did anyone else find it creepy that the Tooth Fairy basically took a child's bones? Suddenly Jorgen Von Strangle's wife is a weirdo. Anyway, see you guys next time!