Chapter 39

Previously on My New Home:

"Haha," said Amelia, "he should learn not to mess with my daughter's friends, NIECES, I MEANT NIECES. HAHAHA!"

Amelia started blushing nervously.

"Aunty Amelia, is there anything your not telling me?" Pacifica asked.

And now......

Amelia sighs.

"Take a seat Pacifica," said Amelia.

Pacifica sits down next to Amelia.

Amelia takes a deep breath.

"It all started 15 years ago," said Amelia, "Your father wanted to have a child, but Pricilla was infertile."

"Is that hereditary?" Pacifica asked.

"No she uh- uh-"

"I passed Health class you can tell me what happened," said Pacifica.

Amelia whispers in her ear.

"How many guys?" Pacifica asked.

Amelia whispers in her ear again.

"Oh god, gross," said Pacifica.

"Yeah told yah she was.....well you watch Bojack you know what the word is," said Amelia.

"Oh yeah," said Pacifica.

"Anyway, Your Father really wanted an heir," said Amelia, "he didn't want to adopt so Pricilla asked if I would be their birth mother. I was reluctant at first. But, well this house explains how I can afford it. So we went to a clinic and I was impregnated via artificial insemination."

"Like Jane The Virgin?" Pacifica asked.

"Exactly," said Amelia, "the pregnancy was successfully. But then came the day you were born."

"Let me guess you didn't get a chance to hold me?" Pacifica asked.

"No," said Amelia, "*sigh* You had a brother."

*Silence*

"What?" Pacifica asked.

"When I was pregnant, you weren't the only one in my womb," said Amelia, "you actually had a twin brother, his name is Patrick, but he was stillborn. Your Father Blamed both me and you for his death."

Pacifica was speechless.

"In fact he didn't want me to be near you for the first few weeks," said Amelia, "he basically said hurtful things to me, but then when you were 3 weeks you had a fit and I was the only one who could calm you down."

"Then why would he make me forget you?" Pacifica asked.

"He hated the fact that I was treating you like a child and not preparing you to run his mudflap company," said Amelia, "he basically banished me and later that night, I cried."

A tear started to roll down Amelia's eye.

"The real reason he kicked me out, its because, I know Preston wanted to make you think Pricilla was your real mom," said Amelia, "I was this whole time."

Pacifica gives Amelia a hug.

"Can I tell you something," said Pacifica, "I kinda always knew."

"What?" Amelia asked.

"Neither of them had blonde hair," said Pacifica, "that's all you. They both have a different nose than me, that's all you."

"Well, Pricilla did enjoy that whole Nose Job of the month subscription," said Amelia.

"And the last thing," said Pacifica, "they weren't kind, nurturing, for God sake they used a bell on me if I overstepped my boundaries like I'm Pavlov's Dog. That's all you."

"What are you saying?" Amelia asked.

"What I'm saying is," said Pacifica, "they may claim to be my parents, but I know who my real mom is, that would be you."

Amelia gives Pacifica a hug.

Pacifica starts crying tears of joy.

"Its okay, mommy's got you, mommy's here," said Amelia.

"That may take some getting used to," said Pacifica all teary eyed.

10 minutes later:

Pacifica is seen on her bed.

"Man what a crazy plot twist.....in this thing called life," said Pacifica, "I wonder how I'm going to tell this to Dipper and Mabel."

"You Just Did."

Pacifica pauses in shock.

"You butt dialed Dipper Paz," said Mabel.

Pacifica grabs her phone.

"Serriously?" Pacifica asked.

"Hey it's not my fault your phone is that touch sensitive," said Mabel.

"Well it's your fault we listened to the entire conversation when Gabby and I wanted to hang up," said Dipper.

"Hi Pacifica," said Gabby.

"Okay hanging up now," said Pacifica.

Pacifica hangs up.

"Well that ruined the drama," said Pacifica.

Hey guys sorry it took a million years to write this, a lot of stuff got in the way, Writers Block was one of them, I got a cold, my mom broke her wrist back in January, she's doing fine now, no longer needs a cast, and lastly my uncle recently passed away. So yeah, a lot of stuff happened, had not time to write. I promise the next xhapter will be out soon. Sorry it took long, a lot of stuff happened IRL. See you guys next chapter.