Chapter 48

Boo! Happy Late Halloween! I wanted to get it out by Halloween but things got in the way. But I got most of it done ON Halloween but that's because it got Rained out.....so yeah, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ME!"....That was sarcasm by the way.

Also I got a new phone recently and still learning how to use that. So yeah there's that as well, enjoy the chapter.

It is Summerween night in Gravity Falls. And Where everyone is Staying, the spirit of Halloween in summer is alive. Mostly with the Teens and the Young Tot Mikey.

"You sure you really want to do this Paz?" Dipper asked.

"Hey just be lucky Your Parents are giving us $20 to do this," said Pacifica, "besides who says its wrong for a couple of teens Trick or Treating."

"You Robbie will make fun of us right?" Dipper asked, "He said it was because of me that Wendy is a Lesbian."

"Wow, he is an idiot," said Pacifica.

"Plus you know how awkward it would be to be seen like this?" Dipper asked.

"Hey, all we are doing is taking Mikey out Trick or Treating," said Pacifica, "while some idiots might think he would be our kid, we're actually doing doing is the least awkward thing ANYONE in this house is doing."

"You got a point," said Dipper, "as usual your right about the small stuff."

"As that bathroom sign says," said Pacifica, "Men to the Left because Women are Always Right."

Pacifica then laughs.

"I am never going back to that restaurant," said Dipper, "MOM IS MIKEY IN HIS COSTUME YET?"

"GIVE US A MINUTE!" Veronica Exclaimed.

One Minute Later:

Veronica is Seen Carrying Mikey down wearing a Pooh Bear Costume.

"I Pooh Bear!" Mikey Exclaimed.

"Wasn't that for Halloween?" Pacifica asked.

"He likes Pooh Bear alright," said Veronica.

Dipper then picked up Mikey.

"Ready for Trick or Treating Lil Bro?" Dipper asked.

"Candy!" Mikey exclaimed.

"We'll be back in an Hour and A Half!" Dipper exclaimed.

Dipper, Pacifica and Mikey leave the house and start going door to door trick or treating.

"Okay how many houses h as s it been so far?" Dipper asked.

"About 21 houses," said Pacifica, "and its only been a 28 minutes."

"Come on Mikey we still got plenty of Candy to collect," said Dipper.

"Candy!" Mikey exclaimed.

"That's right baby bro," said Dipper.

"High Five!" Mikey exclaimed.

Dipper and Mikey High Five.

"Yeah," said Dipper.

"Yeah," said Mikey.

The trio then goes up to the next house.

Dipper rings the door bell for Mikey.

"Twick or Treat!" Mikey exclaimed.

"GO AWAY!"

"Wow, rude," said Pacifica.

"Wait a second," said Dipper.

Dipper takes a peep inside the house.

"Oh that explains it," said Dipper.