Chapter 40

Now time for another big twist. And no not for Pacifica....Sadly.

"And that's it?" Alex asked his boss on the phone, "Good, Glad you guys give rollover vacations."

Alex hangs up.

"The heck was that about?"

Alex panics. He looks down to see Mabel.

"Oh," said Alex, "Mabel you scared me...again."

"Mabel 39, Dad 1," said Mabel.

"Your mother still gives me grief I showed you that horror movie when you were 7," said Alex.

"What were you talking about on the phone?" Mabel asked.

"Wow, rude way to change the subject," said Alex, "anyway, I was talking to my boss, as it turns out I have at least 3 months full of Saved Vacations."

"Which means 3 months at Disney World?" Mabel asked.

"Close," said Alex, "I figured we can all go to Gravity Falls for the summer."

"Ah what, there goes my chance at a new summer romance," said Mabel.

"Mabel," said Alex, "I may not be comfortable with you dating anyone."

"And," said Mabel.

"No that's it," said Alex.

Stan walks in and Smacks Alex in the Back of the Head.

"I would be less worried about your daughter dating and more worried your almost Toddler Son is throwing a tantrum near the Washing machine because his Blankie is in there," said Stan.

"Again," said Alex, "ugh, why can't he be like Dipper and watch the machine?"

Alex walks away.

"My dad can be a wuss can he?" Mabel asked.

"He makes your brother look like.....uh......that arachnid kid or whatever," said Stan.

Later:

Mabel is seen on her laptop listening to Marshmello, as per usual.

Every day
You're saying the words that I want you to say
There's a pain in my heart and it won't go away
Now I know I'm falling in deep
'Cause I need you here with me

"This song make me think of-"

*Skype Ringtone*

Mabel looks at her computer to see Ashton video calling her.

"Ashton?" Mabel asked.

Mabel accepts the call.

"Hey Mabel," said Ashton.

"Hey Ashton," said Mabel, "Its been awhile huh?"

"About 8 months," said Ashton.

"Yeah," said Mabel, "why are you skyping me at this hour?"

"Its 8pm your time," said Ashton.

"I meant its 11pm where you are, don't you have school tomorrow?" Mabel asked.

"School Holiday," said Ashton, "but I got good news, we're moving back to Piedmont."

"What really?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah we can the summer together," said Ashton.

"Wait this summer?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah," said Ashton, "Why is there a problem?"

"Ah what problem?" Mabel asked.

"Mabel if there's a problem you can tell me," said Ashton.

"Uh, I'll call you back," said Mabel as she hung up.

Mabel lies down on her bed.

"Well Mabel, you found yourself in quite a pickle here," said Mabel to herself.

And that's it for the chapter. Sorry it took forever, my excuse is I was Busy Rewatching all the MCU Movies to prepare for Avengers Endgame, which I saw a few days ago, don't worry I won't mention spoilers, I'm not that kind of guy!

Anyway, now it is all up to you guys, does Mabel Go to Gravity Falls for the Summer or Does she Stay in Piedmont to be with Ashton? Or in this Case:

Sorry Couldn't resist! Leave it in the comments below. And whatever choice has the most votes will be the in the next chapter. See you guys next chapter.