Chapter 15

Time for Pines Baby #3.

Previously on My New Home:

"Pacifica there is something I really want to say to you," said Dipper.

"Oh my gosh its happening," Pacifica thought.

"Pacifica, I l-"

"OH MY GOD MY WATER JUST BROKE!" Veronica Screamed from upstairs.

Dipper Facepalms.

"GREAT TIMING MOM!" Dipper exclaimed.

And now ladies and gentleman the spine tingling second part:

Dipper and Mabel are seen in the waiting room of Oakland Hospital with Dipper on his phone talking to Pacifica and Mabel, still in her onesie, talking to well everyone.

"Sorry the date was a bust Pacifica," said Dipper.

"Relax Dipper," said Pacifica, "Surprisingly not the worst date I've been on, but the first non-setupbyparents date."

"They were bad huh?" Dipper asked

"They tried to make me go out with a boy who wants to become pregnant with an alien," said Pacifica.

"I stand corrected," said Dipper.

"I gotta go, my aunt and I are going to Target tomorrow," said Pacifica.

"Bye," said Dipper.

"Bye," said Pacifica.

Dipper hangs up.

"Well glad to hear your date with Paz didn't end all that terribly," said Mabel.

"Oh why don't you call Gabby," said Dipper.

"Who do you think I've been talking to for the past hour on speaker?" Mabel asked.

"Hey Dipper," said Gabby on the Phone.

"Cutie says hi," said Mabel.

"Huh, I thought you would be called Ashton," said Dipper.

"I would but his little sister flushed his phone down the toilet," said Mabel.

"*Snicker* Still want a sister now?" Dipper asked.

"Little Brothers are no different!" Gabby exclaimed, "Trust me I know!"

"Ha!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Whatever," said Dipper.

"Anyway Mabel I gotta go," said Gabby, "My mom is screaming at me to go to bed."

"Okay see you later," said Mabel.

Mabel hangs up.

One Hour Later:

Dipper is watching TV on his phone while while Mabel is keeping herself awake with cold water.

"And that works to keep me up," said Mabel.

"Why are you trying to keep yourself up?" Dipper asked, "are you afraid of using your diaper in the middle of a hospital?"

"No, Ticket's For the North America Leg of Marshmello and Slushii's There x2 World Tour go on sale at Midnight," said Mabel, "and I heard there concert is legendary."

"Isn't that the same tour where the Kid got arrested for trying to Steal Marshmello's helmet?" Dipper asked.

"That was in The Phillipines and Yes," said Mabel.

Another 3 hours later:

Dipper and Mabel are seen dozing when Suddenly.

"Kids!"

They spring awake to see their dad.

"Come in," said Alex, "there's someone in here who wants to meet you."

Dipper and Mabel walk into the hospital room to see their mom, aka Veronica, holding a Little Baby wrapped in a blue blanket in her arms.

"Come here," said Veronica.

Dipper and Mabel come closer to their mother.

"Meet your new little brother," said Veronica, "Michael Sherman Pines."

"Or as we will call him, Mikey," said Alex.

"Aww look at him," said Mabel, "he is so cute. Not as cute as me but still."

"Pfft, narcissize much," said Dipper.

"Shut up Dipper," said Mabel.

Mikey coos in Veronica's arms.

"It's okay, mommy's got yah, mommy's here," said Veronica.

"Can I hold him?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know are your hands clean?" Veronica asked.

"Is there a bathroom in this room?" Mabel asked.

"That door right there Mabel," said Alex.

"Thanks Daddy," said Mabel.

Mabel runs into the bathroom, then a few minutes later returns.

"Now they're clean," said Mabel.

"*Chuckle* Okay, Go to Big Sister," said Veronica.

Veronica passes Mikey to Mabel.

"Hey there Mikey," said Mabel, "its your new big sister Mabel."

"And this is your big brother Mason," said Dipper, "But you can call me Dipper, like everyone does."

"Why don't you just change it legally to Dipper?" Mabel asked.

"No one wants to be legally named that Mabel," said Dipper, "warning she is an oddball."

"Coming from someone who is afraid of spiders," said Mabel.

"That's still you," said Dipper.

"DIPPER!" Mabel exclaimed.

Mikey Starts crying.

"Ah crud," said Mabel.

Mabel gives Mikey back to Veronica.

"Mabel," said Veronica.

"I know, Sorry for scaring you Mikey," said Mabel.

"Good, but your now grounded from going anywhere for a month," said Veronica.

"I figured as much," said Mabel.

And that's it, yeah I know barely any Pacifica in this chapter for a Pacifica centric story, but let me experiment people. Oh before I go I want to give a shout out to NickyJ27, they have an amazing story out called, "Growing Up Weird," and it is amazing, it doesn't have alot of reads and they dont have a lot of followers, so go check them out and tell them xanderwrites sent yah, and I will see you guys next time.