Chapter 29

Wendy has a part in this chapter...oops spoiler.

Today was the Final Day of Candy and Grenda's stay in Piedmont.

"Are you sure you guys have to go?" Mabel asked, "I need more of my people here, Cutie can crush so many feet with her wheels."

"I'm surprised I haven't been suspended or expelled yet," said Gabby.

"Sorry, Mabel," said Grenda, "We still have families in Gravity Falls, plus for all we know the ban can get lifted anytime."

"You guys met my dad," said Pacifica, "He wouldn't let it slide."

"파시 피카, 너의 아버지는 새끼 야!" Candy exclaimed. (Pasi pika, neoui abeojineun saekki ya! For those who don't know how to read Korean...In English she said, "Pacifica, Your Father is an Asshole.")

"Candy watch your language," said Grenda.

"You can understand her?" Pacifica asked.

"When your over her house a lot, you tend to pick up a little Korean," said Grenda.

Dipper comes down scratching his head.

"Has anyone seen the Wendy gave me last summer?" Dipper asked.

"Candy asked for it," said Mabel.

"Excuse me?" Pacifica asked angerly.

"Pacifica I said this 5 times I have no interest in Dipper," said Candy, "besides he isn't my type. No muscle tone."

"I'll be offended by that later," said Dipper, "But why do you want Wendy's hat."

Candy hands Dipper a box with a bow on it.

"Open it and your question will be answered," said Candy.

"Candy sometimes you weird me out," said Dipper.

"Thank you," said Candy.

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

"Now you see why I'm friends with her," said Mabel.

Dipper opens the box.

"My Pine Tree Hat?" Dipper asked.

"Read the note," said Candy.

Dipper picks up the note and read's it to himself.

"Dear Dipper,

I was devastated that you and Mabel got banned from returning this summer, you guys are like the Kind Little Siblings I never had, but instead I got the annoying brothers I didn't want.

Even though I said you'll get your hat back next summer, but, clearly that's never gonna happen. When I heard Pacifica was going to send Candy and Grenda down there for the Summer, I figured I have one of them send your hat down with you. I would keep it to remember you by, but, I miss my old hat, yours does not work well keeping my head warm during the winter months. Besides we still sell them at the Mystery Shack under the name "Dipper Hats."

Also be kind to Pacifica, from what I've heard your doing an awesome job dude.

Sincerly Your's,

Wendy

P.S. If Mabel ever noticed one of her sweaters missing, I had one of her friends swipe one because I showed my Girlfriend a pic of them, she thinks they're cute and wants one."

Dipper Smiles at the note.

*HONK*

"That's our bus," said Grenda, "we'll text you when we get back."

Mabel gives Candy and Grenda a big hug.

"Thanks for coming," said Mabel.

Gabby gives them a hug.

"It was pretty intense knowing you guys," said Gabby.

Grenda and Candy walk out the house and board the bus to Gravity Falls.

Mabel swipes the note from Dipper's Hands.

"Hey," said Dipper.

"I have the right to read," said Mabel, "or maybe I don't I'm nosey."

Mabel reads the letter.

"So that's why my Rainbow sweater is missing," said Mabel.

End of the chapter with a Mabel joke. Why, why not? Okay see you guys next time.