Chapter 32

It's October, time for HALLOWEEN! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😄🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

It is a cool night of October 31st. And Dipper and Pacifica are celebrating the holiday by....Eating Candy and watching Halloween Movies. (Sounds like my last Halloween in a nutshell)

"Wow I know you and Mabel like this movie but this is pretty cheesy," said Pacifica.

"We like this movie because it's cheesy," said Dipper, "Man they were really rationing money in the 40's weren't they."

"I think its because the war was still going on," said Pacifica.

Just then Mabel, dressed in a Yellow Polo and Blue skirt, is seen walking in the house with a wagon with a lot of candy and a cardboard box that said Hunny on it.

"Mabel, what the heck are you dressed as?" Pacifica asked.

"Christina Robin," said Mabel.

"What?" Pacifica asked.

"It's from her fan version of Winnie The Pooh where the only genderswapped character is the human," said Dipper.

"Oh, so Darby then?" Pacifica asked.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Mabel asked.

"What's with the box?" Pacifica asked.

"You mean the Honey pot?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah whatever," said Pacifica.

"Open it up and you'll find out," said Mabel.

Pacifica gets up and opens the box.

Mikey, wearing a Winnie the Pooh Bear costume, pops up laughing.

"Oh my gosh that is so cute," said Pacifica.

Mikey laughs and claps his hands.

"Now you see how we got this much candy," said Mabel, "Babies make the best Trick or Treat pals."

Mikey grand a giant swirly lollipop (You know these things: 🍭🍭🍭) and starts eating, or in this case slobbering, it.

"Hey I wanted that!" Mabel exclaimed.

Mikey blows a raspberry in response.

"Fine you can have it," said Mabel, "but I'm taking the chocolate!"

Mabel picks up Mikey.

"Time for you to go to bed," said Mabel.

Mikey starts crying.

Veronica comes in.

"I got this," said Veronica.

Veronica takes Mikey's lollipop.

"Mabel could you wrap this in Saran Wrap?" Veronica asked, "this will work as a teething toy."

"Smart move mom," said Mabel.

Veronica and Mikey go upstairs.

"What are you guys doing?" Mabel asked.

"Watching a bunch of Halloween Movies," said Pacifica.

"And let me guess you want me out?" Mabel asked, "I know when I'm a 3rd wheel."

"Actually we were saving the last one til you got home," said Dipper.

"Dipper for the last time, I'm still afraid of Nightmare Before Christmas," said Mabel. (remember Clay Day?)

"It's Hocus Pocus," said Dipper.

Mabel runs upstairs.

"DON'T START WITHOUT ME I NEED TO GET MY FUNSIE ON!" Mabel Exclaimed from upstairs.

"Mabel really likes that movie huh?" Pacifica asked.

"If we didn't get banned from Gravity Falls She, Candy, and Grenda were gonna dress up like the Sanderson Sisters," said Dipper, "So what does that tell you?"

And that's it, sorry for the hiatus, ironically I said that and I'm about to go on a planned hiatus next week because I'm going to Disney World. Yeah I'm lucky, just don't say it in the comments. Also, NO ONE BASH HOCUS POCUS IN THE COMMENTS THAT MOVIE IS PERFECT! Now to close out the chapter, ladies?

See you guys next chapter!