Chapter 21

This is something I wanted to write since chapter 1, so be prepared!

School ended almost a week ago.

And now time for the thing the Pines twins have been looking forward to since the end of last summer.

Returning to Gravity Falls.

Dipper is just packing the only 7 items he needs, the clothes off his back. While Mabel only needs all her skirts and a few tank tops in a duffle bag while she has 5 suitcases full of sweater making material. Because she is the sweater queen!

"Okay now I'm set!" Mabel exclaimed.

Baby Coo.

Mabel looks down to see Mikey latching onto Mabel's leg.

"Oh right," said Mabel, "sorry Mikey but your not old enough to go to Gravity Falls."

Mikey blinks in confusion.

"And as usual he doesn't understand me," said Mabel, "unless I say the following. Hey Mikey look Pooh Bear."

Mikey lets go of Mabel's leg and crawls out of her room.

"That always works," said Mabel, "because babies are stupid."

Mikey starts crying.

"I meant stupid in a good way!" Mabel exclaimed.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" Dipper exclaimed.

Dipper goes downstairs to see Pacifica at the door.

"Uh Dipper," said Pacifica.

"Pacifica, I told you 100 times already," said Dipper, "you don't have to worry about me falling in love with someone else when I'm in Gravity Falls."

"Yeah yeah yeah, your over Wendy," said Pacifica, "Candy has no interest in you, and you think Grenda is a dude. But that's not why I'm here."

"Then what is it?" Dipper asked.

"I received this letter today," said Pacifica, "here, you better read this."

Dipper takes the letter from Pacifica's hands and reads it silently.

"Uh, Mabel," said Dipper.

"Coming!" Mabel exclaimed.

Mabel slides down the railing on the stairs.

"What's up?" Mabel asked.

Dipper hands her the letter.

"Dear Disgrassful daughter," said Mabel.

"Its obvious who sent that," said Pacifica.

"Tell your little friends the Pines Twins and their extended family that with my now restructured wealth I manage to bribe the mayor and have ban them from ever returning to Gravity Falls ever ag-WAIT WHAT?" Mabel exclaimed.

"Preston got us banned from ever returning to Gravity Falls," said Dipper.

"Erg! He always does this, anything that makes me happy and him miserable he gets it banned," said Pacifica, "Why do you think the town is only accessible via bus or car? He got us banned from the map!"

Mabel just stood in shock.

"Mabel are you okay?" Dipper asked.

Mabel starts tearing up. She then runs upstairs crying.

"Oh no," said Dipper, "this is bad."

"What's bad?" Pacifica asked.

"GET OUTTA HERE YOU STUPID PIG!" Mabel Screamed.