Chapter 41

The results are in.....actually no one voted so I had to flip a coin 9 times. Best 5 out of 9. I know its 2 out of 3 but let me do things my way. Also warning there might be swearing in this chapter.

Mabel was lying awake on her bed in the middle of the night thinking about what had happened earlier that evening.

She is now having a moral dilemma about what to do, stay in Piedmont and spend her summer with Ashton, or go with her family, plus Pacifica and Gabby (I'll explain why in a minute) to Gravity Falls for the Summer.

"Ugh, why am I not with this moral dilemma?" Mabel asked.

"What are you talking about?"

Mabel froze.

"Who said that?" Mabel asked.

"Lets just say your former wombmate."

Mabel looked up and saw Dipper there.

"Dipper can't you leave those jokes to dad?" Mabel asked.

"Nope," said Dipper, "what's going on, your usually up this late....unless the TV is on because you wanted to watch James Corden."

"Well, its best to talk to someone about this," said Mabel, "but, why are you up?"

"I had to use the bathroom," said Dipper.

"Eww," said Mabel.

"You're the one that asked," said Dipper.

Dipper walks in and sits next to Mabel.

"A few hours ago I got a Skype call from Ashton," said Mabel, "He said he was moving back to town. He wants to spend the summer together, but for me to do that, I have to stay here and not go to Gravity Falls with You, Mom, Dad, Mikey, Pacifica, and Cutie."

"Yeah why is Gabby coming with us?" Dipper asked.

"She convinced her parents it was cheaper than Camp Hellhole," said Mabel.

"I thought it was ca-"

"I know what its called," said Mabel, "I don't know what to do."

"Mabel I know as your brother I should say listen to your heart and follow through," said Dipper, "But, I'd say you come to Gravity Falls with us."

"What?! Dipper, aren't you the supposed to be the one who wouldn't say that?" Mabel asked.

"Uh, how long has it been since you checked his Instagram?" Dipper asked.

"Since we broke up, why are you-"

Mabel froze for a second, she then grabs her phone from her bedside table and looks at Ashton's Instagram page.

"So what he got a-WAIT WHAT?!" Mabel exclaimed.

*Knock Knock*

"CAN'T YOU GUYS GO TO SLEEP!" Veronica Exclaimed.

"MOM! MY LIFE IS A LIE!" Mabel exclaimed.

Veronica and Alex walk in to her room.

"The hell are you talking about?" Veronica asked.

Alex says, "I thought you said-"

"Mikey is sleeping," said Veronica, "man that kid is a heavy sleeper."

"Ashton lied to me the whole time," said Mabel.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked.

Mabel shows them her phone.

"Wow, I don't know whether I should give you $5 or you give me $5," said Veronica.

The next day:

*Skype Ringtone*

"Hey Mabel," said Ashton.

"Don't hey Mabel me you liar," said Mabel.

"What are you talking about?" Ashton asked.

"Oh I don't know, Dipper showed me your instagram," said Mabel.

"Uh.....you know your brother is weird right?" Ashton asked.

"Don't try to blame it on my BroBro!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Mabel listen," said Ashton.

"No listen, because I have to quote a post you made last week," said Mabel, "lucky for you, I can't say those words since we got a-"

"Your father took Mikey to the Playground," said Veronica from another room, "you can say it."

"Thanks Mom! You said, 'Oh Shit! I'm not ready to be a dad," said Mabel, "You got a girl pregnant?!"

"Uh......it was a shitpost," said Ashton.

"You're a shitpost!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Mabel, its not what you think," said Ashton.

"What, you couldn't keep it in your pants?" Mabel asked.

"Oh....It is exactly what you think," said Ashton.

"I can't believe I gave you almost a year of my life to yah," said Mabel, "I can't believe I'm saying this but, I wish I never met you. You're such a-a DOUCHEY MCSCUMBAG!"

 You're such a-a DOUCHEY MCSCUMBAG!"

(I couldn't resist)

"But Mabel," said Ashton, "I actually did love you, but, its complicated."

"No, I'll tell you what's complicated, liking someone who would have gave away my heart the day after Christmas," said Mabel.

"Mabel I'm sorry it was a date from a stupid friend of mine," said Ashton, "that girl meant nothing."

"You're the stupid one," said Mabel, "my dad was right about you."

"Look we can talk about this when I get back to Piedmont," said Ashton.

"No need, I'm not going to be in town this summer," said Mabel, "and when I get back I dont want to aee you again. In other terms, you and I were never meant to be."

Mabel hangs up.

"*Sigh of relief* That felt good," said Mabel.

*Crunch*

Mabel looks to the Door to seeing Dipper eating a Bowl of Popcorn.

"Have you been standing there the entire time?" Mabel asked.

"Nothing good on TV," said Dipper, "By the way I never liked him, you could do better."

"I could and will," said Mabel.

Okay I admit I might have ruined Ashton but honestly I wanted to add some drama for Mabel. Plus, I'm gonna be honest, even though I created him I hated the idea of Ashton, weird I know. Anyway, it all comes full circle for Mabel next chapter. See you guys then.

Also I know fnafcutie616 goes by AnxiousPirate now but Mabel will still call her Cutie.