Chapter 31

So I had to post today, why? Its the Twin's Birthday! 🎆🎆🎉🎊🎁🎁🎂🎂 Well it was when I originally started this, THANKS FOR NOTHING YOUTUBE BINGING! Also Rereading Lost Legends....Okay time to chapter this......I don't know why I wrote that either.

*Clank*

"GAH, HOT BELGIAN WAFFLES! Wait, we're alone, I can swear for real! SON OF A-"

"Stanley, the Baby could hear you!"

The Twins Eyes Grew in Surprise.

"OH MY GOSH!" Mabel exclaimed.

Dipper and Mabel run outside.

"Told yah this would make a great Birthday present for them," said Alex.

"That's still 2 days from now," said Veronica.

"Well its a surprise," said Alex.

Stan and Ford walk in with Dipper and Mabel still hugging them.

"Okay, can't breathe," said Stan, "CAN'T BREATHE."

"Sorry," said Mabel as she and Dipper release from their hugs.

"Why are you guys here?" Dipper asked, "well besides our 14th birthday that is?"

"We may have to go back a few weeks to tell yah," said Ford.

*FLASHBACK*

Stan and Ford are seen on their boat, the Stan o War II on a calm day in the Atlantic Ocean.

"Remember when I said sailing across the ocean would be a great adventure for us?" Stan asked, "What the Hell was I thinking? This is boring!"

"Ugh, who knew the only seismic activity we found out here was that monster," said Ford, "and a few of my Ex-Girlfriends."

"You Should have known it was a bad idea to date a siren Sixer," said Stan. (slight Lost Legends Spoiler, but not a big one BTW)

"Stanley do I have to scan your mind again to make sure your not Bill?" Ford asked.

"For the last time everyone called you Sixer," said Stan, "Mom called you that, dad called you that, Shermie called you that."

"He called you bedwetter," said Ford.

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

"He Litterally invented the warm water prank!" Stan exclaimed.

Stan goes into the sleeping quarters angry.

Ford sighs then follows Stan into the sleeping quarters to see him looking at a Picture of them and the kids the previous summer.

"Your missing the kids aren't you?" Ford asked.

"You don't know the half of it," said Stan.

"*Sigh* No Stanley I do," said Ford.

Ford sits next to Stan.

"I'm starting to think this research mission was a mistake," said Ford, "isolating ourselves from the rest of the world in the name of research isn't as great as I thought it was."

"No offence bro," said Stan, "but, your definition of great is much different than mine, or anyone's in that matter."

"You know what I mean," said Ford.

"Maybe a life at sea isn't for us," said Stan, "Maybe it is time for us to go back to being landlubbers."

"But where?" Ford asked, "We got banned from Gravity Falls because of that Northwest Brat."

"Don't talk about Dipper's Girlfriend like that," said Stan.

"I was referring to Preston," said Ford.

(Perfect GIF placement I know)

"How about where the kids live?" Stan asked.

"Huh, I don't know," said Ford, "we may need to find jobs first to help find a place for ourselves."

"I don't think Alex and Veronica will mind us using the basement."

"Well we still need jobs," said Ford.

"You might but I can't," said Stan, "my resume only say Dirty Grifter, 197-Something to Litterally Now."

"Ugh, fine but I highly doubt there is anything for someone who has 12 PhDs," said Ford.

Ford opens his laptop.

"Connecting to Internet," said the laptop.

"We get internet?" Stan asked.

"You ever wonder why seagals fry up whenever they perch on our sail?" Ford asked.

"Our sail connects to the internet?" Stan, "actually that is a pretty nifty concept I admit."

"Whatever, like I said I highly doubt piedmont has any jobs for a scientist with 12 PhDs," said Ford.

"*PING* One Job for Scientist with 12 PhDs Found in Piedmont California," said the Laptop.

"Huh, well I'll be damned," said Ford.

"Where's that Easy Button Soos got me for Christmas two years ago when you need it?" Stan asked.

"Apparently there is an opening for a Science Teacher at Piedmont High School," said Ford, "I may be a little overqualified for this but I'll give it a shot."

*Flashback over*

"And just yesterday, I got the Job," said Ford, "also your new school is desperate for new teachers to the point they hire some random guy a job without an interview."

"They are even more desperate for a janitor after the old one got arrested for trying to set fire to the school," said Stan, "Even I think that is too extreme."

"Serriously?" Ford asked.

"Even I have my limits," said Stan.

"So you're going to be one of our teachers this semester?" Dipper asked.

"Well at least we know how to get on his good side," said Mabel, "plus we get away with not doing our homework."

"Just because your family doesn't mean I'll let you do that," said Ford.

"Ah nuts," said Mabel.

"We better start unpacking," said Stan, "we better hide the presents we got them before-"

A big gust of wind blows by.

"Oh Crap," said Stan.

That's it Stan and Ford are part of the story now, why? WHYTF NOT? Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, also happy late Birthday Dipper and Mabel, those lovable dorks are 19 now! Well if they're real that is, and nut just in our hearts and minds. See you guys next time.