Chapter 30

There's a surprise in this chapter! But you'll have to read to find out!

Its the last few days of summer and Pacifica is seen walking to the Pines residence.

"So starting high school soon," said Pacifica to herself, "If Mabel starts making everyone break into song in going to scream, then possibly transfer to a new school. Dipper will understand that."

Pacifica walks in to hear Dipper and Mabel having an argument.

"Mabel for the millionth time, an asteroid Killed the dinosaurs," said Dipper.

"Oh really than how come we found that dinosaur on the moon in 1969?" Mabel asked.

"That was a dream Mabel," said Dipper, "Just like how The Mayor isn't 5 puppies in a man suit."

"What kind of argument did I walk into?" Pacifica asked.

"You don't wanna know," said Dipper.

"And why is Gabby here?" Pacifica asked as she points to Gabby eating Cookies.

"Cable and Internet are out at my house," said Gabby, "Plus my brother keeps throwing his Chase plush in my face. I hate Chase!"

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

"As you can't tell my people are unique," said Mabel.

"That's Mabelniese for Weird," said Dipper.

"Coming from someone who dressed as Spiderman for Halloween," saod Mabel.

"That was Dad," said Dipper, "You made us dress like Each Other.....Turns out when you and twin are similar looking and you dress like Each Other, people think you're going as yourself with a deeper or higher-"

"Yeah I get it," said Pacifica.

"And that's what killed trick or treating for us," said Mabel.

Baby Coo.

"But now I got a new trick or treating buddy this year," said Mabel as she picks up Mikey.

Mikey laughs.

"Run Mikey, or crawl really fast," said Dipper.

"Kids!"

Veronica walks in to grab her purse.

"Your father and I are driving to the airport," said Veronica.

"Why?" Dipper asked.

"Its a secret," said Veronica, "please watch Mikey while we are out, and his blankie is in the dryer, it should be done any minute now."

"As someone who usually watches him when you're at the salons," said Mabel, "its a piece of cake."

"Okay see you guys later," said Veronica.

Veronica and Alex walk out the front door.

"Salons? Like multiple salons?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah she goes to the hair salon to get her hair cut and then the nail salon to get a manipedi," said Mabel.

"Or as I call my excuse to go to the comic book place next door to them," said Dipper.

20 minutes later:

Mikey is seen crying.

"Calm down little buddy," said Mabel, "DIPPER GET THE DAMG BLANKIE!"

"I'M TRYING! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ONESIES IN HERE?" Dipper asked.

"YOU KNOW MOM CLEANS BOTH MIKEY'S AND MINE TOGETHER!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Really?" Gabby asked.

"It cuts down on detergent usage," said Mabel.