Chapter 19

I may have lied about the hiatus but that's because my other Gravity Falls Stories are no more, as in Living in Gravity Falls 4 has been put up for adoption and My Special Little Sister, Big Dipper AU, has been taken over by Gabby, aka fnafcutie616. But I still have ideas for this story. Lets get started! Also this is a pretty lengthy chapter so, have some snacks on the side.

It is the last full week of Middle School for Dipper, Mabel, Gabby, and Pacifica. And another dance is coming, mainly because their school has no idea what to do.

"The Get Out of School Final Dance?" Pacifica asked reading the flyer.

"Yeah I'm starting to question what the school is doing with TaxPayer's money," said Dipper.

"I dont know what Dipper said and yet I agree with him," said Mabel.

"He said our parents Taxes are paying for junk," said Gabby.

"Oh, good thing I agreed anyway," said Mabel.

"Anyway, I take it Ashton asked you to the dance?" Gabby asked.

"Actually he and I aren't going to the dance," said Mabel.

*awkward silence is awkward*

"Mabel did you hit your head or did that hair dye you keep on using messing with your brain?" Dipper asked.

"No and I like my hair this way," said Mabel, "but Ashton told me he can't go to the dance, Emily has been sick lately, and he has to watch her on Friday."

"Is that Mabelnese for You and Him are going to binge watch Star vs the Forces if Evil?" Dipper asked.

"No, we do that on alternating Saturdays," said Mabel, "we're weird like that."

"And I take it Dipper....."

"Gabby he doesn't need to," said Pacifica.

"Huh?" Mabel asked.

"This is the first in hearing about it," said Dipper, "so I'm just as confused as you two are."

"Dipper, we've been going out for 5 months now," said Pacifica, "at this point we both know you aren't going to ask anyone else out."

"Aww, that's sweet," said Mabel, "also Dipper, you know no other girl likes you in this school."

"Mabel don't be mean to your brother," said Pacifica.

"Its not mean of its true," said Dipper.

A smoothie is dumped onto Dipper's head.

"Loser," said a nearby girl.

"Serriously even though I'm here?" Pacifica asked.

"Just because we made it facebook official," said Dipper, "doesn't change the fact Facebook is now the new MySpace."

Day of the dance:

Dipper is seen putting on a dress shirt and dress pants in his room.

"Hmm," said Dipper, "this is not enough....wow I must really love Pacifica."

Dipper's door opens a tad bit.

"Mabel for the last time," said Dipper, "Stop evesdropping on-"

Baby Coo.

Dipper turns around to see Mikey Crawling into his room wearing a blue onesie and a blanket cape.

"Oh its just you Mikey," said Dipper.

Mikey babbles as he crawls around Dipper's room.

"Mikey, there is nothing in here for you," said Dipper.

Mikey starts babbling loudly while pointing at something.

"Mikey," said Dipper, "I said, oh."

Dipper Noticed Mikey was pointing at his old Mickey Mouse Plushie he had since he was, well, Mikey's age.

"That's Mickey Mouse," said Dipper as he picked up the toy, "you wanna say hi to him."

Mikey Hugs the Toy.

"You can have him buddy," said Dipper.

*Ding Dong*

"Aww man," said Dipper, "Mikey you got me distracted."

Dipper starts thinking quickly.

"Oh wait," said Dipper.

Dipper goes in his closet and pulls out a black sport coat.

"And there we go," said Dipper.

To Be Continued.

Lazy stop I know. Plus I wanted to throw in some brotherly bonding between Dipper and Mikey, I based that off of My actual older brother and me, well see you guys next time.