Chapter 42

I know what happened to Mabel last chapter was insane but I am going to make it up to her this chapter, I have a plan later on in this chapter.

Pacifica is seen walking up to the Pines Recidence holding a bag.

"Mabel is really going to need this after that crazy debacile with Ashton," said Pacifica.

Pacifica knocks on the Door then Dipper opens the door.

"Whats with the bag?" Dipper asked, "wait is it one of our anniversaries?"

"Dipper for the 19th time we're not that kind of couple," said Pacifica, "its stuff for Mabel since she had that fight with Ashton."

"No offence Paz but that is unneeded," said Dipper.

"What do you mean?" Pacifica asked.

"Follow me," said Dipper.

Pacifica follows Dipper Upstairs to Mabel's Room.

Mabel is seen lying on her bed wearing her funzie and eating alot of junk food happily.

"Hey Paz!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Dipper's the only one that call me that," said Pacifica, "anyway, the heck I thought you were in a pretty emotional fight with Ashton."

"Did Dipper tell you what happened?" Mabel asked.

Pacifica says, "Uhh...."

Flashback:

Pacifica is seen laying in bed watching a pretty bad movie TV.

"Man this stupid, how do you get phiranas in an Earthquake?" Pacifica asked.

*Space Unicorn! Soaring through the stars*

Pacifica picks up her phone.

"Hey Dipper," said Pacifica.

"Hey Paz," said Dipper, "just calling because I wanted to know what's up."

"Oh I'm fine, just watching some crappy movie," said Pacifica, "Aunty Ame-I mean my mom, sorry still getting used to it, is doing fine, how about you?"

"Eh," said Dipper, "we had to fix the toilet because Mikey flushed a Toy Fish down the Toilet, My Grunkles are doing well, and Mabel, well, she got into an arguement with Ashton."

"WAIT WHAT? I'LL BE THERE AS FAST AS I CAN!" Pacifica exclaimed.

"Wait let me fin-"

Pacifica hangs up her phone.

Flashback over:

"I just assumed you were sad," said Pacifica, "looks like I got you Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream and Bubble Bath for Nothing."

"Give it to me anyway," said Mabel.

Pacifica hands Mabel the Bag.

"Anyway," said Mabel, "I was mad at Ashton because dispite the fact he said he wanted to get back together, he got another girl pregnant."

"Maybe I should've gotten you a Punching Bag with Ashton's Face on it," said Pacifica.

"That's what Gabby is getting her," said Dipper.

*Ding Dong*

"Speak of the devil," said Dipper.

Dipper walks out of the room.

"Yeah, I basically said to Ashton that we were over for good," said Mabel, "the second guy I had to do that to actually."

"Really?" Pacifica asked.

"Remember, I told you about Gideon," said Mabel.

"Oh yeah," said Pacifica.

"It would have been third but the first one turned out to be a bunch of Gnomes," said Mabel, "so Norman don't count."

Gabby rolls in to the room with a box.

"This was worth Stealing my Dad's Credit Card for overnight shipping," said Gabby.

"Huh?" Pacifica asked.

"I'm kidding," said Gabby, "it was on sale at Walmart."

"Just put it over there Cutie," said Mabel.

"Pacifica could you-"

"It's okay," said Pacifica, "I was standing in your way anyway."

Pacifica puts the Box away.

"If your not upset," said Pacifica, "then why are you laying in bed in a onesie with Junk Food."

"This is what I do whenever I had to dump a guy who deserved it," said Mabel, "more of a selfcare day if you will."

"Wouldn't a selfcare day mean like a Spa day at home?" Pacifica asked.

"Meh, my definition is better," said Mabel, "a lot more snacks and comfy Funzies."

"Wouldn't that just be a lazy day?" Pacifica asked.

"Hey she just got over a boy she thought she loved," said Gabby, "she deserves to eat Cheese Boodle Popcorn and Ice Cream in Bed."

Later on that day:

Mabel is seen brushing her teeth.

"Man that was a good lazy day," said Mabel.

*Plop*

"The heck?" Mabel asked.

Mabel looked around the bathroom to the find what made the Looping noise.

"Did Mikey's Fish toy resurfaced or something?" Mabel asked as she lifted the toilet seat.

She finds a message in a bottle in the toilet.

"Wait what?" Mabel asked.

Mabel grabs some latex gloves and takes the bottle out. (because she isn't taking something out of the toilet ungloved)

She uncorks the bottle and reads the letter inside.

Dearest Mabel,

I have sent this letter to send you good news, my arranged Marriage to the Queen of the Manatees was cancelled as a peace treaty was signed.

I hope to see you again and get back together with you. You still hold a spot in my 17 hearts.

Sincerly,

Mermando

"No way," said Mabel.

Mabel thinks for a second.

"Well," said Mabel, "he was the best of my ex's."

And that's it, I wanted to bring Mermando Back. Mabel deserves better than Ashton and lets be honest Mermando was the only one in the GF canon to end on Good Terms. See you guys next time.