Chapter 52

Previously On My New Home:

"My Dad is going to die?" Pacifica asked.

And Now.....

It is the Middle of the night and Pacifica is seen tossing and turning in her bed trying to sleep, but she couldn't.

"Screw it," Pacifica whispered to herself.

Pacifica got up from her bed, grabbed her hot pink sweat shirt, and walked downstairs.

She noticed a light on in the kitchen.

"Who's up at this hour?" Pacifica asked herself.

Pacifica walked into the kitchen to see Dipper at the Table eating oreos.

"Couldn't sleep?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah," said Pacifica, "You?"

"I was asleep," said Dipper, "Then Mikey made the room smelled different."

"I suddenly regret asking," said Pacifica.

"He's One and a Half," said Dipper, "Why are you up?"

"I couldn't sleep," said Pacifica as she sat down next to Dipper.

Dipper offers her an Oreo.

"Thanks," said Pacifica.

"No Problem," said Dipper, "Tell me whats on your mind."

"*Sign* Its about that Newscast earlier tonight," said Pacifica.

"Your dad's planned execution?" Dipper asked.

"I don't think it is a good idea," said Pacifica.

"What? Your dad is a terrible person," said Dipper, "he makes what Ashton did to Mabel look like squishing a Bug. Thank goodness Mermando was enough to scare him."

"Yeah why was that?" Pacifica asked.

"Mabel said Mermando would Eat Ashton," said Dipper.

"I thought Mermando was a Vegetarian?" Pacifica asked.

"Ashton doesn't know that," said Dipper, "anyway, why don't you think they should execute your dad?"

"I believe he could redeem himself," said Pacifica, "the way you redeemed me when the ghost haunted our mansion."

"Pacifica, trust me, there is no way your dad could be redeemed," said Dipper.

"Why are you being so negative?" Pacifica asked.

"Pacifica, it wasn't too late for you to change," said Dipper, "it is too late for your father, he's had decades of lying and Deceit under his belt. And, let's not forget how he raised you."

Pacifica groans and walks out to the backyard annoyed.

Dipper follows her.

"What was that for?" Dipper asked.

Pacifica doesn't say anything.

"Pacifica I'm sorry but, there is no hope for your dad," said Dipper, "you know I can't lie to you. I wish there was a way to help show your father the error of his ways. But, he's as stubborn as a Mule. I don't think we are able to save him."

Pacifica remained silent.

"Pacifica, say something," said Dipper, "what am I wrong or something?

Dipper notice a tear stream down her face.

"Was it something I said?" Dipper asked.

"No," said Pacifica, "but, yes."

Dipper raised his left eyebrow in confusion.

"You're right," said Pacifica, "I don't think it's possible to save my dad."

"Paz, don't be like that," said Dipper, "remember i'm not right 100% of the time. Remember when I said I thought that Infinity War would have a Happy Ending?"

"That's not it, even if we save him, he'll still be the asshat he's always been to me," said Pacifica, "before I moved to Piedmont, he tried putting my life on his chosen path."

"Chosen Path?" Dipper asked.

"He tried to control my destiny," said Pacifica, "He Chosen What college to go to, what my career path is, even choose who i marry and how many kids I have."

"I take it you don't want any kids?" Dipper asked.

"The Odd thing is I do, someday obviously," said Pacifica, "But don't want to have the amount he wanted."

"I'm scared to ask," said Dipper.

"Yeah you don't want to know," said Pacifica.

"But then why do you think there's a chance to save your dad?" Dipper asked.

"To be honest Dipper," said Pacifica, "even if you don't think it, I still believe there is a little bit of good in him."

Dipper sighs.

"Pacifica you might be right," said Dipper.

Pacifica Gives Dipper a hug.

"Okay lets get back inside," said Dipper, "The Mosquitoes are getting annoying."

"Okay so it wasn't me," said Pacifica.

Dipper and Pacifica walk inside and back to their bedrooms for the night.

THERE IT'S FINALLY OUT! Sorry for screaming but I got one too many comments about releasing a New Chapter. Sorry, few reasons, i don't want to rush perfection, and also kind of hard to think straight with the pandemic going on.

Also, since it's June 18th as of writing this outro, Happy Birthday to Alex Hirsch the Creator of Gravity Falls.

Anyway, see you guys next Chapter, I won't promise it will take 3 months this time, just don't bug me for an update okay.