Chapter 35

I wanted to get this done by the time 2019 began, but then I thought, f#$k it, my book my rules. Who cares how long this last? There are a lot of fanfics that have lasted longer.....Lets get started.

It was a warm spring night and Mabel decided to have another sleepover.

It was going well until...

"Mabel for the last time NO!" Pacifica exclaimed as she walked out of Mabel's room wearing a Purple Tank Top and and Pair of Hot Pink Pajama Pants.

"Come on Pacifica," said Mabel wearing a Vanellope von Schweetz T-shirt and Wreck-it Ralph Pajama Pants, "Its just Truth or Dare or Don't!"

"No!" Pacifica exclaimed.

"Why not" Mabel asked.

"No offence but your idea of a dare is like an episode of Fear Factor with the embarrassment and Stupidity of Jack Butt," said Pacifica.

"Don't you mean Jack-A-"

"Watch your language Mabel!" Veronica exclaimed from the other room.

"Ugh, now I know how Grunkle Stan felt the summer in Gravity Falls," said Mabel, "Back to the topic on hand, why do you mean by that?"

"Well you made me eat an entire jar of Nutella, and I'm Allergic to Hazelnuts," said Pacifica.

"Well in my defence you never told me what you were and weren't allergic too," said Mabel.

"You made me put play-doh in my slippers," said Pacifica.

"You hated those Slippers," said Mabel.

"You had me scare Mikey," said Pacifica.

"That didn't work because he finds monster noises funny," said Mabel, "I blame Sesame Street!"

"You made me scream, 'WHY WEREN'T YOU AT ELF PRACTICE,' in the middle of the Lunchroom," said Pacifica.

"Okay that one wasn't me," said Mabel, "That had Cutie Written All over it!"

"Sorry Pacifica," said Gabby, "didn't mean for you to get detention."

"Its Okay Gabby," said Pacifica, "oh wait remember what happened last sleepover?"

"You could of just backed out and done truth you know," said Mabel.

"I still have a diaper rash from that dare," said Pacifica, "also your surgery was a success, why do you still have-"

"My dad bought like 1000 of them in case it didn't work," said Mabel, "I don't need them anymore, but, my dad wants to make his moneys worth. Plus it works out whenever I do a lazy day or whenever I wear a funzie......they're complicated when it comes to going to the bathroom by the way."

"I think everyone who wears onesies knows that problem," said Pacifica, "anyway, I'm not doing Truth or Dare!"

"Or Do-"

"NO ONE CARES!" Pacifica exclaimed.

Pacifica stomps her way to Dipper's room, then knocks on his door.

Dipper opens the door.

"Uh-"

"I heard everything come in," said Dipper.

10 minutes Later:

Dipper and Pacifica were sitting on his Bed talking about random things.

"Wait when You and Mabel were 6 you 2 did what?" Pacifica asked.

"We tried stealing a Penguin," said Dipper, "Not a Stuffed One, an Actual one!"

"Oh My God," said Pacifica laughing.