Chapter 22

Warning your going to hear a song from what is currently my favorite movie this year, in other terms, WAKANDA FOREVER!

Pacifica did a good deed for Mabel by bringing down Candy and Grenda all the way down from Gravity Falls, but there is one little problem. Where would they stay. Since the Pines Residence turned their guest room into a room for Mikey. That kinda leaves them in the last place they expected, Amelia's House.

*BANG**BANG**BANG*

"Who's banging their head against the wall?" Amelia asked Pacifica.

"Grenda thinks there's something in the wall," said Pacifica.

"I thought we got rid of the stink bugs?" Amelia asked.

"I said in the wall, not on the wall," said Pacifica.

*Awkward silence is Awkward*

"Pacifica, I love the fact your neo g nice to your friend," said Amelia, "But, why couldn't you just get them a hotel room?"

"You have to have someone over the age of 18 with you at all times," said Pacifica, "and they cant stay at the Pines' house because they have a baby, and Mikey is scared of Grenda because he think she's a monster."

"Probably not the only boy in the world to think that," said Amelia, "but are you sure this isn't another place for them to stay?"

"Again," said Pacifica, "no room in the Pines' house, and I lost a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors to Gabby. Then a game of tic tac toe. And finally a coin flip. Wow I suck at things."

"Apparently you do," said Amelia.

"AUNTY AMELIA!" Pacifica Exclaimed.

*Bang*

"Got it!" Grenda exclaimed, "theres a rat in here! AHHH ITS BITING ME!"

Candy runs in.

"Grenda isn't that smart," said Candy.

Meanwhile:

"Serriously mom," said Dipper, "your passing that on to Mikey?"

Veronica is seen putting the lamb costume on Mikey.

"Dipper, as cute it was for you to do so," said Veronica.

"It was more traumatizing in my point of view," said Dipper.

"Regardless," said Veronica, "I want to see a little baby boy do a cute little dance, and its about time Mikey fills those shoes. Speaking of which I need to put on Mikey's shoes."

Veronica walks away for a second.

"Mikey, a little word of advice," said Dipper, "stain that suit like there's no tomorrow."

Mikey pinches Dipper's nose laughing.

"Dipper," said Mabel, "You do realize he won't remember what you said right? His brain is currently the size of a walnut."

"At least let me try Mabel," said Dipper with a nasally voice.

Meanwhile, again:

Pacifica is seen laying on her bed listening to the Soundtrack to Black Panther, when suddenly one of her ear buds is pulled out of her left ear.

"Paz," said Amelia, "I think you need to tell them the rules of this house."

"Don't you mean we?" Pacifica asked.

"No you," said Amelia, "Your idea so this will be your punishment."

"My punishment is to tell a couple of early teens rules?" Pacifica asked.

"Hey I never said I was a good parent," said Amelia, "ever wonder why I have a dog house outside and no dog?"

"I'm a little too scared to ask," said Pacifica.

Pacifica walks into the guest room to see Candy and Grenda doing.......something. (Wow I am a great writer by just saying something)

"Okay girls," said Pacifica, "sorry to tell you this but I have to lay down some rules."

One Rule lecture later:

"And finally no blowing up fireworks on the fourth of July," said Pacifica, "That's what Disneyland is For. Got it?"

"Got it," said Candy, "I shall try to keep Grenda from being too.......Grenda."

"I got a question," said Grenda, "there's a Disneyland in California?"

*Awkward silence is Awkward*

"Wow!" Pacifica exclaimed.

That's the chapter, also I really don't think Grenda is stupid, she's just more Brawn over Brains. Gosh she will be the Rhonda Rousey of the Gravity Falls Universe, look her up, anyway sorry for delay, hit a writters block. I will see you guys next time.