Chapter 49

Okay time for another chapter. Sorry if it took a Long Hard time coming up with an idea.

Mabel is seen sitting on the dock by Gravity Falls Lake chatting with Mermando.

"And that is why Dipper got put on Bedtime story Duty for Mikey," said Mabel.

"What do you do for your little brother then?" Mermando asked.

"Eh, either Peekaboo or rocket ship," said Mabel, "he surprisingly likes it better when I do it because I add the right sound effects. Dipper for some reason does Vroom Vroom!"

Mermando raised and eyebrow in confusion.

"It's best not to overthink it," said Mabel.

They both chuckle.

"I missed this," said Mermando.

"Yeah me too," said Mabel, "shame this is the only way for us to chit chat. Face to Face."

Mermando sighs.

"I wish I could get out of the water and be with you Mabel," said Mermando.

"Are you about to sing about being part of my world?" Mabel asked.

"Mabel, we've been over this," said Mermando, "there's a Difference between Merpeople and Sirens."

"Right, right, sorry," said Mabel, "forgot merpeople are Tone-Deaf."

Mabel's phone then starts beeping.

Mabel then checks her phone.

"Mabel, Mom wants you home, she's getting pizza for dinner," Dipper Texted her.

"Ah Crap I got to Go home now," said Mabel, "I Promise I'll be back tomorrow."

Mabel and Mermando then Kiss each other goodbye.

Later that day:

Mabel is seen laying bed sulking.

Dipper then walks in.

"Cookie for your thoughts?" Dipper asked with an oreo in his hand.

"Double Stuffed?" Mabel asked.

"Is there any other kind?" Dipper asked.

Mabel takes the Oreo and Eats it.

"*sigh* Its Mermando," said Mabel.

"What about him?" Dipper asked.

"The fact that he's a Merman," said Mabel, "I love him but the fact we can only talk at the lake makes this relationship hard."

"Oh," said Dipper, "Yeah that could be a problem."

"Well its not like I'm going to carry him in a fish tank on a wagon everywhere," said Mabel.

Dipper then starts thinking.

"Uh, you okay brobro?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah trying to remember something," said Dipper.

"From what?" Mabel asked.

"The journals," said Dipper, "we may need to call Great Uncle Ford."

Meanwhile in Piedmont:

(I know that was a little wordy but i couldn't resist)

*Phone Ringing*

"I Got It!" Ford exclaimed.

"Please do," said Stan, "I'm trying to keep the Pig and the cat from fighting again."

Ford answers the Phone.

"Hello?" Ford asked.

"Hey Grunkle Ford," said Mabel

"Mabel," said Ford, "Why are you calling? Do you want us to mail you your sweater making kit?"

"No, besides its for the best because I almost got heat stroke the last time I was here," said Mabel, "Its something about my boyfriend."

"Are you sure you dont want Stan?" Ford asked.

"My Boyfriend's a merman," said Mabel.

"Oh, okay this is starting to make a little more sense," said Ford, "what about him."

"He doesn't like the situation we have," said Mabel, "we can only talk to each other when We're at the lake.....I mean we could of tried the Gravity Falls Pool but they just shut it down because guy who ran it was thrown in jail for First Degree Llamacide."

"Why would someone kill a Llama?" Ford asked.

"Maybe they knew too much!" Stan exclaimed.

"Anyway," said Mabel, "I'm asking you, do you think there is a way to help him live without water? I'm asking you because you wrote the journals after all."

"There might be something," said Ford, "but, I don't remember much you may have to find the journals."

"I thought Bill destroyed them," said Mabel.

"He didn't tell yah did he?" Dipper asked.

"Tell me what?" Mabel asked, "Grunkle Ford is there something you I need to tell me?"

"After the Whole Fiasco Happened the Journals came back and I threw them into the Bottomless pit," said Ford.

*SILENCE*

"You Still There?" Ford asked.

"You know it's the surprisingly stupid stuff you do, those are the reasons why I like Grunkle Stan more than You," said Mabel.

"I'm Hanging Up Now," said Ford.

Ford hangs up.

"Rude," said Mabel, "Well Looks Like it's off to the Bottomless Pit."

To Be Continued....

Sorry for the TBD but I felt like this should be a 2 parter.

Anyway see you next time.