prologue

He advanced slowly towards me, a smirk playing on his face.

I backtracked until I hit the wall behind me, cursing under my breath. Nowhere to run.

My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode out of my chest. I had to keep reminding myself that I can't let down my guard infront of anyone, not even him.

Stepping right infront of me, he extended one arm and placed it on the wall beside me. Before I could even escape from the other side, his left hand blocked my exit.

He had me trapped within his arms now. His body was just inches away from me, making it impossible for me to move much.

I tried to steady my breathing and look anywhere else but at him. I could feel his warm breath on me, hear the sound of his heartbeat through the thin uniform.

Shit. Does that mean he could hear mine too?

"Why are you so nervous babe? I'm not going to eat you up." Hanbin grinned, putting his face infront of mine and forcing me to look at him.

"Me, nervous? Hah. You must be mistaken. The fast heartbeat you're hearing must be from yourself." I retorted back, glaring at him.

"I never mentioned anything about heartbeat though... Mine's thumping real fast... Is yours too?"

Hanbin leaned in even further, his face now centimetres from mine. His eyes averted down to my lips as he stared at them hungrily. Subconsciously, my eyes went down to his thick lips and I almost moved forward to smash mine on his.

I want to kiss him. I want to kiss him so bad.

But I caught myself just in time.

Stiffened in that position, I could move my mouth and spew out the most threatening message I could to get him to go away.

"Kim Hanbin, if you dare kiss me now, I'll cut off your dick and chop it up into pieces." I warned in a low voice, successfully eliminating the tremble from my voice.

He didn't move for a couple of seconds, then he took a step backward, his smile gone.

"You don't have to put on a front infront of me, you know. All you have to do is be yourself... It's the real you I like."

His words stung, and they repeated themselves in my brain a million times as I watched him turn around and walk off slowly. His shoulders were drooped in disappointment, and as I leaned against the wall with his worfs in my mind, I suddenly knew what I had to do.

"Kim Hanbin!" I called, pushing myself off the wall, taking big steps towards him.

I was going to do it. I was finally going to do it.

:)