twenty nine ; pikachu i choose you!

"Are you awake?" My eyes fluttered open at the sound of Hanbin's gentle voice. His smiling face greeted me and he leaned down to give me a peck on my forehead.

Grinning, I yawned and stretched like a cat, getting up to drink some water. He followed after me like a dog on a leash, his eyes never leaving me.

Turning round to stare at him, I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow at him, "Why do you keep following me around?"

His hands wrapped around my hips and he drew me closer to him, grinning sheepishly. "In case you disappear."

Laughing, I hit his chest playfully and tiptoed to peck his lips. "I'm not going to disappear. Don't worry, big nose."

He clasped my cheeks in his big hands and squeezed it until my lips turned into a duck shape. I glared at him, but he burst out laughing instead, pinching my cheeks and flashing me his dimple as though he was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

Ugh. Why was he so goddamn adorable.

"Big nose. Have I ever told you how much I like hearing you call me that?" I rolled my eyes, massaging my sore cheeks grumpily, "Only about a thousand times."

"Well, here's the thousand and one-th time." Chuckling, he picked me up by the bottom and spun me around, making me scream and laugh hysterically. "What are you doing!!" Laughing, he finally stopped spinned me, but still didn't put me down.

"Making my world spin." He winked cheesily, setting me down and putting his hands behind my neck. Smiling, I let him pull me close for a kiss, our lips melting against each others as though they'd been sculptured for just that.

"I love you." He whispered before reaching for my lips again.

────────────

The doorbell rang, and we glanced at each other, wondering who could be here at this timing.

"Did you call anyone over?" I shook my head and tapped on him, motioning for him to get up from where he was lying on my lap.

"Go open the door." He got up and looked through the peekhole, before giving me a wary glance. "It's Bobby."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Why would Bobby come here?

Hanbin came back in with Bobby in tow, whose face lit up immediately when he saw me. The two of them stood opposite eeach other, infront of the sofa where I was seated.

"Bobby, why are you here?" I asked, getting up to stand in the middle of them. "To see you. I missed you." He answered, giving him his usual goofy smile.

Hanbin gave a loud scoff, taking a step closer to Bobby, challenging him. "Missed her? I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same way."

Bobby smirked and nodded, acting as though he had the upper hand.

"Afraid? Yeah, I'm sure you are. Since you know Bella loves me more than she loves you."

Hanbin scrowled at him and the two of them stood there glowering at each other. I crossed my arms and sighed, slashing my hand in between their faces to break their intense glare.

"Would you guys stop arguing? Look, can we just forget about the whole 3 months deal? I can't date the both of you at the same time anymore, it's so confusing."