fourteen ; kiss me

"Kiss me."

He said, his breathing quickening in pace.  His eyes flickered down to my lips, and he lifted up my chin gently, leaning his face closer and closer to me. I stared at him, unable to move, unable to react.

I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

But the thought that he could have been kissing Jennie just a few hours ago made me lift my eyes from his pinkish, full lips to his eyes that were still focused on my lips.

"Kim Hanbin, if you dare kiss me now, I'll cut off your dick and chop it up into pieces." I warned, glaring straight at him. I was just so stubborn, too stubborn.

He met my eyes, registering shock at first but then quickly changing to one of hurt.

He didn't move for a couple of seconds, then he took a step backward, the touch of his fingers on my chin gone along with his smile.

"Is that it? Is it because of what happened with Jennie? I can explain that to you. I-"

"I don't want to hear it." I cut him off, turning away from him, avoiding his hurt and disappinted gaze.

His arms left the wall on either sides of me, and I immediately felt the emptiness of the absence of his body heat. No words were exchanged for a moment, and the silence became almost unbearable.

"Bella... You don't have to put on a front infront of you, you know? I know you're not as tough and mean as you try to act like. You can be yourself infront of me. Why can't you do that?"

With disappointment in his voice, he took a step back from me. His words stung, my heart feeling like pins and needles were biting into it. I watched, unable to formulate any words as he turned around and walk off slowly.

His shoulders were drooped in disappointment, and I could feel the air hang heavy with my own regret and indecisiveness. I can't believe I just let him go like that.

He was right. Why can't I just be myself with him? I've obviously already let down my guard infront of him many times before, so why can't I just trust that he'll stay no matter how I'm really like? It was me all along.

It was all my insecurities holding me back, telling myself that he wouldn't love me for who I really am. And yet with every step he took further away from me, my mind was shouting at me, 'Go go go! Kiss him or you'll regret it!!! It's now or never.'

It's now or never.

Before I could chicken out and persuade myself not to do the most uncomfortable thing ever, but also the thing I wanted to do the most, I decided to just do it. Sometimes, not thinking and planning was the best plan.

So I ran towards him, my heartbeat accelerating, adrenaline rushing through me. "Yah, big nose!" I shouted, my voice breaking just a little.

He turned around just as I pounced on him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck and smashing my lips onto his. He caught me and steadied me just in time, his hands gripping onto my hips as I tiptoed to reach his lips.

His lips felt soft against mine, and I closed my eyes, hearing the blood pumping through me, feeling my heart beat so fast it felt ready to jump out of my chest.

He didn't respond for a few seconds, and I was begin to worry that this was the wrong move when his exerted more pressure on my hips and pulled me closer by the waist.

I gasped a little as I felt him suck on my bottom lip, turning his jaw to the side so that he could deepen our kiss. I pressed my body against his, kissing him back, feeling so relieved that finally, I'd let down the internal barrier infront of him, just like how the physical barrier between us had been completely removed.

Sighing into the kiss, I felt him wrap his arms around me even tighter, jolting my heart and making me feel all light and airy.

I was so glad I'd made this choice.

────────────

────────────

A/N:

SIKE!

You thought i wasn't going to update on playboy didn't you 😉😉😉 HAHAHA.  Well I really wanted to continue here bc i was so excited about them kissing so well here it is;)))

& Awww they finally kiss 😘😘😘 ♥♥♥ but what about our bobby:(((( dont worry hes must out of the love triangle yet;) and there's still the whole jennie thing to be explained hehehe

Hope y'all liked this chapter! See y'all soon^-^