sixteen ; truth about jennie

Folding my arms, I glanced from Bobby to Hanbin, then from Hanbin to Bobby.

"I'm still here you know. Why haven't you guys thought of me saying no to this??" Bobby raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Wouldn't it be nice to date both of us at the same time?"

Well, come to think of it, yes, it would be. But I didn't know if I could escape from the guilt in me. I would feel like I was cheating on them all the time.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to." Hanbin reassured, squeezing my hand. "Yeah, but I'll never let you go and bless you with Hanbin." Bobby piped in, obviously stubborn about this.

Sighing, I slowly nodded my head, wondering what kind of disaster I'd brought upon myself. "Fine... But only for three months! No more!"

"No less too." Bobby chuckled, "And for tonight you'll-"

"She's staying with me tonight." Hanbin interrupted, glancing at Bobby as if daring him to challenge him. Bobby gritted his teeth together and agreed ratherly grudgingly. "Fine, but no kissing and no doing other inappropriate stuff."

"Then no touching for you too-"

"Stop it! I'll decide who to kiss, when to kiss and whether or not I want to do more. I also have the right to reject going on dates with any of you. Tonight I'll stay with Hanbin, then tomorrow Bobby. Okay?!"

They nodded, satisfied with the arrangement. Hanbin kicked Bobby's leg and motioned for him to get out. "Stop disturbing us. Get out, you rascal." Bobby faked a punch at Hanbin before finally getting out, glancing back at us until the door closed.

Hanbin turned back round and grinned at me, holding his arms out invitingly. "Just the two of us now." He dived onto the bed and motioned for me to come over. I folded my arms and sat myself down beside him, still not over the bet.

"Sorry, babe. But I know Bobby. He'll never back down until he tries at least once. This is the only way to make him back off. But this is going to be hell for me. Just the thought of you two holding hands makes me feel super jealous already."

He groaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. Just for fun, I replied teasingly, "Just like how I felt when I saw you and Jennie together?"

At that, he immediately sat up and removed his hands from around me. "You have to hear me explain myself. It really wasn't what you thought." Raising an eyebrow, I nodded, signalling for him to carry on.

"Before that, I'd been talking to Jennie and we kinda clicked well. Then she asked me if I liked you, because apparently I'd been glancing at you so often that she'd noticed.

So I admitted it, and asked for her help. She came over to my room to listen to me and maybe give some help. She came in with only her lingerie on, which flustered me so much that I wanted to ask her to go out when you suddenly came in.

I asked her about it and she told me she was just testing me. See if I was really in love with you, or if I was still a playboy like before. It wasn't her fault, so don't be angry at her just because of me, okay?"

I tried to keep my serious, angry face on, but I couldn't hold it in any longer at the sight of his extremely worried and guilty face. Why was he so cute?? >< Suppressing my laughter, I nodded and promised not to hate Jennie for that.