twenty four ; stay this way...

Grunting under Bobby's weight, I paid the taxi driver and lugged Bobby all the way to the elevator.

I wiped away the sweat that was breaking out on my forehead and leaned against the wall to catch my breath before the elevator 'ting-ed!' and opened.

"Let's go." Stumbling around under his weight, I managed to get him into the elevator and then to the front of his door. I was fumbling around in his pockets when he started calling out my name in a slurry voice, "Bella! Lee Bellaaaaaaa. Babyyyy.."

"Hush, Kim Bobby! Oh my God." I tried to cover up his mouth to muff his voice, but he continued calling out for me all the way into his house.

Closing the door behind me, I half dragged him all the way to his bedroom, then plopped him down onto the bed, breathing heavily in exhaustion. "Ugh, all those muscles looks good on him but they make him so damn heavy." I muttered under my breath, crawling on the bed to remove his coat.

He fumbled around on the bed, his legs kicking around until I sat on them in order to make him stop. Straddling him with my legs on either side of him, I pulled at his coat in concentration, trying to get it out from under him.

Huffing with the exertion, I finally managed to pull out his coat from under him. I was about to get up and put his coat on his rack when Bobby's hands suddenly gripped me around the waist and pulled me back down.

Surprised, I landed on his torso with a yelp, eyes widening as he opened his eyes and stared right back at me, seemingly sober. "You're not drunk?" I exclaimed, trying to get up.

His hands gripped down harder, pressing against my hips, almost as if begging me to stay. I stopped moving and just stared at him, waiting for an explanation.

"I sobered up on the way here. The fresh air helped as well." He replied, his voice suspiciously huskier and deeper than before. I raised an eyebrow at him, finally realizing what kind of a position we were in. Anybody who saw us like this now would think that I was riding him.

"Do you get hornier when you're drunk?" I asked, almost teasingly.

"I'm always horny when I'm with you." He winked, making me laugh out loud at his witty reply. I got off him and flopped down onto the bed beside him, keeping a safe distance between us.

"Well, control your hormones then, cause I'm not going to let you do anything to me." He groaned jokingly and chuckled, putting his hands between his head as a support. When I turned to look at him though, his face wasn't smiling at all. Instead, he had this almost sad look in his eyes.

I glanced at his muscles and tried my best to ignore how hot he looked right now

I glanced at his muscles and tried my best to ignore how hot he looked right now. Coughing and trying to hide how flustered I was becoming, I turned to lie on my sides, facing away from Bobby.

Silence fell in the room, and I was half suspecting that he'd fallen asleep when I felt his arms slide under my arms and over my waist. He pulled me towards him until my bottom touched his torso, and he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck with a sigh.

Stiffening, I felt his warmth envelop me immediately and despite myself, I wanted to stay this way for a little while longer. I let him hug me tighter, pulling me further into him until I was pressing against him.

To my horror, I started feeling something increasingly hard pressing against my butt. I should have known. Our bodies were so close together, and the fact that my butt was literally pressing against his "friend" there really wasn't helping his boner.

Trying to get him to loosen his grip, I shifted around and warned, "Kim Ji Won." He moaned a little, bitting his lip, and I realized that I was wiggling my butt against him just now.

"Shit. Sorry." Flushing bright red at my stupid action, I felt him shook his head as his grip loosened a little, enough for me to push him away. But for some reason I stayed right where I was.

"Don't worry baby. I won't do anything to you tonight... Even though it's torturing me so badly..." His breath felt hot against my neck, and goosebumps popped up on my arms, making me shiver slightly.

"Just let me stay here for the night. Let me hold you close even for just one hour." His voice came out gruff, as if he was holding back tears. I closed my eyes and withheld a sigh, deciding to stay that way until morning comes.

As the night grew deeper and the sky turned dark, we lay there side by side, indulging in each other's comfortness. I closed my eyes and eventually fell fast asleep...