twenty seven ; take off my clothes?

"Stop right there."

He froze immediately, and I quickly got up to grab him by the waist and help him back to bed.

"Don't go running around, you're sick." I muttered softly to him, tucking him into bed and pulling the blanket over him in case he got cold.

He didn't reply, just turned his head to look somewhere else.

I sighed, "Call me if you need anything. I'll be in my room." Hesitating, I leaned down quickly to peck his cheeks before turning to get off the bed.

I felt him grab my hand almost immediately, felt him pull me gently back down onto the bed. "Stay with me." He croaked, his voice scratchy from an emerging sore throat.

Trying to contain my fluttering heart, I sat down beside him and got myself comfortable, pulling the blanket over my legs and sitting upright. He stared at me, not saying a single word.

We just stared at each other for a couple of minutes, with no words exchanged between us. I tried to convey my heart across, tried to tell him that I was sorry, but that I didn't regret it. Eventually he looked away and closed his eyes, his thick lips set firmly together.

I wanted to lean down and kiss those thick lips of his so badly, to attach my own lips to his in the most familiar and loving way possible. Instead, I too closed my eyes and turned away from him, folding my arms together as I tried to get some sleep...

────────────

"Bella... Bella!" I opened one eye lazily, peeking out at the glaring sun and wishing I'd drawn the curtain earlier on.

"What?" I yawned and rose to stretch myself, my bones cracking in all the right places. Ah, so comfortable.

Glancing over at Hanbin, I saw that his face looked a little less pale as compared to just now, but his voice was still sore and his forehead hot. He hesitated and seemed to take in a huge breath before finally asking,

"Can you... Can you help take my clothes off?"

"What..?" My eyes widened and I stared at him, wondering how he was horny when he was so sick in bed. He shook his head profusely and stuttered in embarrassment, "No... I mean- I want to bathe but- I injured my dominant hand and I can't take off my clothes."

His face got redder and he avoided eye contact with me,  which only made it harder for me to stifle my laughter. Clearing my throat, I nodded in mock seriousness, "Yes, Your Majesty. I shall help you undress."

He glared at me and I grinned at him playfully, tucking on his arm in an unconscious aegyo way. He seemed to smile a little, but caught himself and went back to a poker face again.

Regaining my composure, I supported him to the bathroom and made him sit in the bathtub while the water filled to the brim. "I'll... Erm... Take off your clothes while you're inside, so it's more convenient."

He nodded, unable to look me in the eye. I blushed at the thought of having to take off his underwear and seeing...- "Should I cover my eyes? With your shirt??"

I blurted it out straight away, reaching for his shirt before he even had time to respond. I yanked it off his body, leaving him in only his bottom wear.

He stared at me in shock, and I stared right back at his... His- his abs. They weren't six packs and weren't as defined as Bobby's were, but for some reason the urge to reach out and run my hands on them was even harder to resist.

His arm muscle had become noticeably bigger since I'd first met him, and now they were almost the perfect size - not too big, and not too small, perfectly lean and muscular, with veins running down the length of his arms and wrist.

My eyes travelled down to the big bandage that I'd given him around his hand, and I looked away immediately, my heart squeezing painfully in my chest. It hurt to see him in pain. And what's more, it was because of me.

"Sorry." I muttered, quickly tying the shirt around my eyes and making sure I couldn't see below or through it. "Lead my hands to your shorts. Oh and make sure to leave your right hand away from the water!"

When he didn't respond, I squeaked out his name, a little bit of fear and panic rising in me. It was so scary not being able to see.

"Yes, okay. Sorry, I forgot you couldn't see so I was nodding." I rolled my eyes inside the bandage, trying not to smirk at his sillyness.

Just like Hanbin to be a pabo.

Goosebumps popped up on my arm as I felt him touch my hand suddenly, guiding me over to him until I could feel the nylon material of his shorts. "Take it off." He whispered, his sore throat giving him this husky, hoarse voice that sounded way too sexy in this kind of situation.

"Don't say it like that." Flustered, I patted around to try to find the elastic band to start pulling his shorts off. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and stopped me from patting.

"You're... Touching the wrong place." He cleared his throat and coughed a little, and my face grew extremely hot as I realized just what I'd been patting at. Gasping in horror, I let him guide my hand to where I could feel the elastic band and I started to pull down.

"Is it almost off?" Silence for awhile before he answered yes. He must have nodded again, this pabo.

Finally, the shorts was off his body, but now I had to pull his boxers off too. The procedure repeated itself, but this time, we were both more careful as to where I placed my hands.

I gripped the material between my fingers, pulling it slowly and taking extra care not to touch him in any way. Eventually I also followed his instructions and threw in a bathbomb for him to wash himself up.

"Can you wear your clothes back on? Or do you need my help?" Please say you don't need my help, please. 🙏

"I can try on my own first. You can go now."

Relieved, I turned around and took off his shirt from around my eyes, letting out a huge sigh. Thank God there was no accident while doing the most awkward and sexual thing for someone that was currently still angry at me.

I took a step forward, excited to finally leave, without realizing that the floor was super wet with all the splashing around I'd done just now.

And before I knew it, I was screaming in fear and panic as I slipped and fell over backwards, my arms flailing around to try to grab my balance.

I felt a hand grab me around my waist and in a split second, water splashed around me and soaked me up as I landed on the ground, which was way softer than I'd imagined.

Oh wait...

Oh.

I hadn't slipped and fell onto the ground. I'd slipped and fell into the bathtub, ontop of Kim Hanbin.

Great. 👏