five ; self denial

*HANBIN'S POV*

I got the shock of my life when I woke up to see Bella on my bed, voluntarily snuggling against me.

She looked scared, like legit scared. Her face was paler than usual and her eyes wide. She pulled me back down when I tried to get up to on the light for her, so I just stayed there. I felt her curl up in a ball beside me, her head lying on my chest.

She was wearing her pink oversized sweater and god help me, she looked so adorable in it. I suddenly had this crazy urge to hug her tight and protect her from whatever was scaring her.

She looked up at me with those puppy eyes and my heart just melted completely. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and started patting her back in rhythm, hoping it would calm her down.

Before long she was fast asleep. My heart thumped about wildly in my chest as she extended her arm and hugged me close. Her legs crossed over my hips and she stayed there motionlessly, only the sound of her breathing in the room.

I gulped and laid there stiffly, ever so aware of her body on mine. I could smell her sweet scent and I tried to ignore the rising boner she was giving me. It was getting stuffy in here.

I looked down and saw that her shorts had gone up and her legs were bare and on display. Gulping, I struggled to use my other hand to grab my blanket and cover up her legs, not wanting her to get a cold.

Tired, I collapsed back onto the bed and turned to look at her sleeping face. She breathed deeply and exhaled cutely, her hair ruffling slightly from it. I swept her hair away to get a better look at her and grinned when she wrinkled her nose as the hair tickled her face. Why on earth was she so cute?

I couldn't believe she was on my bed, sleeping beside me. I wanted to reach out and hug her close so badly, but we weren't together. She wasn't mine. Yet.

My heart felt ticklish all of a sudden as I stared down at her, smiling subconsciously. I know that these past few days I've been mean and annoying to her, closing her boiler and shit like that, but that was my awkward way of flirting with her.

Sure, I'd had many flings and all, but I'd never actually been this serious about someone before. She made me so nervous that all my flirting knowledge gets thrown out the window when I'm facing her.

Me, the infamous playboy, getting so nervous infront of her that I didn't even know what to do.

Chuckling at myself, I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep, though I must say, it was very hard with Bella constantly pressing against me.

──────────

*BELLA'S POV*

Opening my eyes, I immediately squinted them as the sunlight shone in, blinding me. My brain slowly started working, and I registered something hard that I was touching.

I moved my hand around, trying to figure out what it was that I was touching. I strangely felt warm in this cold weather, and I'd had the deepest sleep I'd ever had for a long time.

My hand continued to explore the hard surface that felt a little bit like muscle. What was it? I was still trying to figure it out when suddenly something warm grabbed my hand and held it in place.

"What the heck!" I yelled, turning round in shock to see Hanbin grabbing my hand in his. The hard surface that I'd been gropping was...

"Why are you touching my chest in the early morning?" He asked, his voice deeper and huskier than usual. Sexier.

"I-I didn't realize it was your chest..." I stuttered, feeling a blush creep up as my cheeks burned hotly. I quickly pulled out of his grip, trying to remember why the heck I was in his bed.

Oh shit. Oh shit. I'd came running onto his bed and basically pouncing onto him myself. What had I done.

Groaning inwardly at this awkward situation, I quickly sat up in bed and inched away from him. What should I do? Should I just run away and go hide under my covers until my embarassment wears off?

No, I can't lose face like this. I mustn't let him know just how much I'd enjoyed lying in his embrace all of last night.

So I turned back round to glare at him, wanting to pretend I wasn't happy to wake up on his bed. But when he met my eyes and I took in his slightly disheveled hair and bare chest, my mind went completely blank. He was so freaking sexy.

Blushing a deep red, I spurted out the only thing I could think of in my state of nervousness. "Don't think I like you now just because I think you're sexy."

Shit. What the hell did I just say?! Wanting to amend that mistake, I quickly blurted out, "I mean, just because I slept with you."

Wait, what the heck?!!?!?! I'd just made things worse. Flustered, I bit my lip and quickly got off the bed, then turned like a robot and walked off, holding my head high as though I wasn't about to go find a hole to hide the rest of my life in.

Once I was back in the safety of my room, I slammed my face into a pillow and yelled into it, kicking my legs around.

Stupid Kim Hanbin!!!!! Why did he have to make me so nervous and flustered?!?!?! And why the hell did he sleep shirtless and expose his sexy bare chest to me??? I swear, he was the most annoying person I'd ever known.

An hour later, I padded down the stairs to the living room, trying to pretend as though nothing had happened. Hanbyul greeted me with a hug and I smiled down at her. The babysitter served me a bowl of cereals and I sat there eating quietly.

I didn't see Hanbin around anywhere, and even though I was curious as to where he was, I couldn't bring myself to ask. What if they started thinking I liked him or something?

But I didn't need to answer anyways, for just at that moment, Hanbin walked into the house from outside. And behind trailed a bunch of boys and a more than familiar face. Jennie.

Who were they? And most importantly, how did Jennie even know them well enough to appear here with them?

──────────

A/N:

Hello guys! As usual, thank you for reading, please remember to votee^-^

I'll be introducing the rest of the iKON members in the next chapter, & Jennie will also begin to play a bigger part!

Thank you for your patience, let's see what happens to Hanbin & Bella next;)

Will update soon!!! :)))) <3