twenty eight ; can't resist you

The warm water soaked against my skin, and my whole body stiffened up once I realized that Kim Hanbin was right under me.

Frozen with shock, I just sat there with my hands bunched infront of me, my shoulders leaning slightly on Hanbin's chest.

"Bella- would you... Would you get up..?" Hanbin winced. As if snapped out of a trance, I glanced back at him to see that he was closing his eyes tightly, groaning slightly. Was I... Was I hurting him???

Horrified, I tried to stand on the curved bathtub, but the water and the slippery surface really wasn't helping me. Squirming around, I almost yelped in surprise when I felt something hard pressing against my bottom.

I immediately could guess what it was. Shit.

"I-I'm sorry." I squeaked, my cheeks burning red all the way to my ears. Gathering my energy to my core area, I made one last attempt to get up, determined not to fail this time.

I slammed my foot onto the bathtub surface and pushed myself out of the water, gripping onto the sides of the tub. I felt his arms on my hips, helping me push me out too.

Eventually, thankfully, I got out of the bathtub, carefully letting myself down before quickly turning away from him, my face still flushed with embarrassment. The water soaked my bathrobe and it clung to my body tightly no matter how much I tried to pull it apart.

The thought that Hanbin could be staring at my body right now made me feel extremely exposed, and I became even more flustered straight away.

Desperately trying to pull the material away from outlining my buttcheeks and from clinging to my waist, I quickly got myself to the door before stopping there.

"So-sorry." I stuttered quickly before closing the bathroom door behind me. Once out, I banged my head against the wall a few times, making my forehead sore and red. "Lee Bella, how freaking clumsy can you get?!"

────────────

I let myself back into Hanbin's room after cleaning myself up and getting into a fresh set of clothes. For some reason I'd chose an oversized black t-shirt and fbt shorts so that none of my curves could be seen. That tight bathrobe had me feeling really weird.

Settling onto the bed, I waited patiently in case Hanbin needed my help or anything. Within five minutes, however, he was out and standing at the bathroom door, dressed only in his bottoms.

His shirt hung in his hands, and he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, avoiding my gaze. "I can't really put my shirt on with one hand..." One quick glance at his bloodied bandage and I was out to my seat, guiding him to the bed to replace his dressing.

I worked on his bandage in silence, my eyes watering up slightly at the slight of his wound. He tried to hold in his pain, but his occasional wincing gave it away. Turning to put the first aid kit back into the closet, I quickly wiped away my tears and calmed myself down before walking back.

He stared at me in silence as I sat back down beside him and took his shirt from him. My eyes flickered across his upper torso, his muscular chest and chiseled abs, and I had to really hold back the urge to hug him and feel his warmth against me.

Without exchanging a single word, I helped him get his dominant arm through the shirt sleeve, aware of his eyes on me. His eyes didn't leave me as I moved to carefully put his other arm through the shirt, afraid of touching the wound.

With his hand through and his arm still extended, I glanced up at him quickly, only to find that his gaze was intense and piercing. It made me uncomfortable in a good way, made my stomach flip and feel like butterflies were flying rampantly inside.

His arm was just above my shoulders and slightly curled around it, bordering my body close to his. The silence carried on, but I could hear the pounding of my heart and the whizzing of the air as it seemed to whip by faster than usual.

I stared into his eyes, watched as he flickered his gaze down to my lips and then back up, his adam's apple bobbing as he gulped.

And just like that in a split second, the two of us couldn't hold it in any longer.

Our lips crashing against each other's, our bodies moving in sync to get closer, his arm wrapping around my shoulder and drawing me nearer. My hands reached up his abs, settling on his chest where I could feel the beat of his heart.

His heart beating for me.

We kissed passionately, like lovebirds that jist couldn't get enough of each other. His tongue slid against mine and I felt his bite clamp down on my bottom lip, drawing my hand up to his jaw.

He tilted his jaw and deepened the kiss, his hands clasping my face. The sensible side of mine shouted at me that I shouldn't be kissing him right after I'd kissed Bobby just yesterday, but I didn't stop. I couldn't.

Breaking apart to gasp desperately for air, we exchanged eye contact before urgently reaching for each other's lips again.

I love him, I love him so much it hurt. I love him so much it was hard to control myself and keep from letting him devour me.

He winced slightly as his knuckles brushed against my neck, but that didn't stop him from planting kisses on my neck. Hungrily, he sucked on my skin as I moaned in half-pain-half-pleasure, craning my neck for his easier access.

A strange sensation flooded through my mind and sent chills down my spine. How was I kissing Kim Hanbin right now, with this unfamiliar, paralyzing affection and lust for him? It felt so surreal.

My head spun with dizziness as we locked lips again, his hand on my collarbone taking the breath away from me for awhile. Eventually we were so tired and out of breath that we flopped down onto the bed, breathing heavily.

I cuddled into his arms and snuggled against him, feeling like my heart was going to explode and flood my whole being with this wave of happiness. Giggling to myself, I nuzzled my face against his bare chest, letting out a huge, satisfied sigh.

His body vibrated against my face as he laughed, covering his face in embarrassment and trying to hide the big smile etched widely across his face. I slapped his chest and chided playfully, the smile on my face impossible to get rid of. "Ah, why are you laughing!"

He chuckled some more, tightening his arms around me and snuggling his head against the crown of my head. His breath ruffled my hair and tickled it slightly as he sighed in contentment.

"Nothing. I just feel so happy..." He pecked my head and hugged me tighter, our legs intertwining. I nodded against his chest, feeling the exact same way he did...

Happiness. Complete, pure bliss.

────────────

A/N:

Hope y'all liked this chapter!!! :)

Thank you so much for 3K reads! I always get so excited when the numbers start increasing faster than usual ^-^ not sure when I'm going to end this book, but hopefully i won't get a writer's block!

Updates might come less frequently for this few weeks bc I'm having exams and I might not have time to really sit down and write seriously. & I don't want to rush and publish content that is half-hearted & shitty.

So please understand if I don't update as often! I'll try to make each chapter longer as well for this period of time so yall have more tings to read :))))

See yall soon! ❤❤❤❤❤❤