forty ; the end

"Bella." A voice called softly. At the same time, the wind blew against my face, cool and fresh in the morning. Stretching out my limbs, I turned to my side, yawning loudly.

I opened my eyes to see Hanbin staring at me, his hair disheveled and messy

I opened my eyes to see Hanbin staring at me, his hair disheveled and messy. He grinned at me, propping his head up on one elbow to get a better view of me.

Laughing shyly, I covered my face with my hands and turned to snuggle into his arms, feeling the warmth of his arms as they enveloped around my shoulders.

Chuckling slightly at my reaction, he leaned in to peck my forehead sweetly before nuzzling his chin on my head, his breath ruffling my hair.

I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers through his, wanting to feel every inch of his touch. We stayed like that for awhile, silently enjoying each other's company.

I have no idea how much time passed before Hanbin mummered softly to me, "Where do you think we'll be 50 years from now?"

Smiling, I shook my head a little, "I don't know man. Maybe with our kids? Probably alone in our house, since our kids would be old too. Where do you wanna be?"

"After getting my dream job, I want to marry you. Then we'll have as many kids as you want. And then we'll raise them up well and live in our own house together, with our kids visiting occasionally. Doesn't that sound nice?"

I nodded, a sudden burst of happiness exploding in me just at the thought of such a life. I'm sure bad times will come within the seemingly perfect life.

There will be times when we argue and threaten to break up. There will come times when we perhaps fight infront of our kids and then spend nights laying on separate ends of the bed.

Our kids will disappoint us and he'll comfort me while I cry over it.

They'll eventually get married and he'll also comfort me while I cry over it.

Then we'll have a whole house to ourselves, with our kids grown up and living elsewhere. We would probably laze side by side the whole day, listening to music or watching TV shows.

Thinking about our possible lives made it feel like it would pass by like a flash of lightning, like how our past 10 years have. But when we actually live every day of the next 50 years with all sincerity and earnestness, they would feel so long and never-ending.

And then just like that, the relentless cycle of life would fly by as if it were merely a few more breaths taken, a few more kisses exchanged in the dim moonlight, and a few more tears of joy at the little events that would happen.

We had our lives planned out, and even if obstacles stand in our way and thorns lie amidst the bouquet of rose carpet we attempt to cross, one thing was certain.

"As long as I have you.." I whispered, smiling tenderly as he smoothed out the lines of my frown which had formed while I'd been lost in thought.

"That would be enough." He smiled, finishing the line for me. Squeezing his hand and looking up affectionately at him, I nodded, silently thanking the stars for entwining my fate with his.

He leaned in for a kiss, and we sucked on each other's lips gently, the thrilling, ticklish feeling in our gut enough to determine that indeed,

There was no one else we were willing to spend our life with.

❤ THE END ❤

────────────

A/N:

Hope u guys liked this chapter~~ its just a very sweet and thoughtful chapter that rly portrays just how both of them has matured in their thinking & are both willing to take up the responsibilities of having a family.

The book will officially end here, and I'll maybe do a special if u guys want me to! If so, please let me know what you want to see ^-^

Thank you all of you for accompanying me on this journey, and with Bella & Hanbin's journey. I'll be sad to part with them 😢

I just wanna say that every single read and comment means so much to me.

Just by letting me know that you're here reading by casting a vote, it makes my day 😊 I'm so excited to bring even more content for yall, & I hope u guys will stay for as long as possible hehehe 😋

That's it for now! (At least for playboy)

THANK YOU TO THE YOU THAT'S READING THIS NOW! SAYONARA, WE WILL MEET AGAIN SOON 😉💖💖💖