fifteen ; love bet

*HANBIN'S POV*

I widened my eyes in shock as she pressed her body against mine and kissed me, her eyes tightly closed.

I stared down at her in disbelief, my hands gripping onto her hips to steady her and prevent her from falling.

In just a matter of seconds, my heart was blooming and threatening to burst out of my chest with the rate at which it was pumping. As the surprise wore off, I finally realized that she was kissing me. She was kissing me.

I wrapped my arms tighter around her, bringing her closer, desperately wanting to close the distance between us. Sucking on her soft lips, I heard her gasp a little, making me smile against the kiss. She was so cute.

I could hardly dare to believe that I was here kissing Bella. The sketch I'd drawn of us kissing had finally come true. God knows how long I've been waiting for this.

Feeling as though I was in heaven right now with the amount of euphoric feelings flowing through me right now, I deepened the kiss, not wanting to let her go. Our tongues danced around, the feeling of her heat against my mouth driving me insane.

I moved my hands up to the curve of her waist, her shirt slightly hitching up. Our skin made contact, burning me with the ever increasing body heat between us. She moaned softly as I suckled on her lips, applying pressure and suctioning her tinted lips slowly in the most passionate yet seductive way.

I let her enter my mouth, her tongue taking dominance over mine. My mind was focused on somewhere else. Maintaining our deep, tongue-action-filled kiss, I started guiding her over to the nearest sofa, plopping down on it and reaching out for her again almost immediately after.

Her hair draped across her face as she smiled ever so adorably, settling down onto my laps in a straddling position. She was making me go crazy with every small action she was making. I reached for her chin and drew her lips to mine hungrily, relishing in the taste of her.

She moved a little, causing friction between our clothed parts. I moaned against the kiss, our breathing ragged and heavy. She giggled, sending vibrations against my chest, jolting my heart and making me press harder against her tongue, exploring deeper into her mouth.

Things were starting to heat up. I was almost sweating in the sudden stuffiness in the room. We broke apart, gasping for air, and were about to liplock again when suddenly a deep voice rumbled out,

"What the heck are you two doing?!"

We froze, turning around slowly to see who we knew was standing there. Bobby.

His face was red with anger, and he had his fists clenched tightly, his knuckles turning white. Shit, I'd completely forgotten that he likes Bella too.

Bella quickly got off me and I followed after her, stepping infront of her slightly to handle the situation. "Bobby, we were just-"

"Just what?? Making out?! You know I like her, how could you hoe around with my girl? I get that you're a freaking playboy, but Bella?!" He spit, his face contorted in confusion and agitation.

────────────

*BELLA'S POV*

My eyes widened as I saw just how agitated Bobby was. He looked like he'd been betrayed by his own family, which he probably has just been.