three ; wet dream

*HANBIN's POV*

I just love watching her get angry and flustered. I don't know why, I just did. The way her cheeks would puff out so adorably when she was angry. The way she'd glare at me with her lips slightly pursed and then that tiny sigh of exasperation that she'll make unknowingly.

She was just so cute.

From just wanting to play with her, I'd started to want to anger her. To make her flustered. I wanted to see that face blushing red again and again. But instead of her turning cold and sending me snarky remarks, I wanted to see her melt and kiss me.

Damn, how badly I wanted to kiss her. Those tinted lips of hers that were so perfectly shaped. Not too big, not too small, just the perfect size for me to smash mine into.

Grinning to myself, I opened my eyes to see Bella standing infront of me. She hasn't noticed me yet. I was sitting on a bench behind a pile of bushes, and she was standing beside a tree, bending down.

"Woof!" A dog? I craned my neck to see what she was doing, and saw that she was petting a cute, fluffy brown dog with her hands. She was making cute faces at the dog and talking to it, gushing on about how cute the dog was. She doesn't even know how much cuter than the dog she was.

She was like a totally different person, her front let down when she's alone. I stalked over quietly to behind the bushes to get a better view and to eavesdrop more clearly.

"I'll name you Brownie! Brownieee, you're so cuteee, do you like your name?" She cooed, tickling the dog's tummy. Brownie. What an original name. I'm sure the dog likes it. I smirked at this sarcastic thought.

She plopped down next to the dog and her expression changed. She wasn't smiling anymore. Absent-mindedly, she continued caressing the dog while she sat there, silent for awhile before she continued,

"Brownie-ah, I wish I wasn't me... Sometimes, I don't want to be me. It's tiring to put up a front all the time. It's come to the point where I hardly even feel emotions anymore. I don't usually get angry, but recently that pabo Hanbinnie has been really firing me up.

I just wish there was someone I could be myself with. Someone who understands me. I act like I don't care, I tell myself I don't. But I do. I care. But nobody else cares about me..."

She trailed off, her eyes shining with tears. The sun shone down on her face, making her eyes glisten and her milky skin shine brightly. The hairs on my arms stood on end as I stared at this beautiful, yet saddening sight.

All of a sudden, I had the urge to come out of hiding and hug her. Hug her tight and tell her that I care. That I know what she's really like. That I would take the time to understand her well.

But I stopped myself, resisting that strong urge to protect her and comfort her. She wasn't ready for me yet. And heck, I don't even think I was ready yet.

I got up slowly and walked off, my head filled with confusing questions that I had no answers to.

Was I falling for Bella Lee?

──────────

*Warning: mature content! Stop now if you don't want to read, I'll tell you when to start!*

I stared at her sitting in the classroom, her back to me. I walked inside and sat down next to her, folding my legs.

"Bella. I just wanted to tell you... I care. For you, I mean."

I somehow managed to say it out loud. I froze, not knowing how she would react. She turned towards me, and I turned to face her. Tears were in her eyes, but she looked happy. They were tears of joy.

"Hug me." She smiled. So I did. I pulled her towards me and she settled onto my lap, straddling me. I hugged her close, feeling her warmth radiating off. Her hair blew in the wind, sending the sweet scent of her hair into my nose.

She broke away from the hug and sat there staring at me. I looked up at her beautiful face and reached out to tuck a strand of flying hair behind her ear. The sunlight filtered through, making this seem like a dream.

Then our lips crashed against each other's. I kissed her passionately, my hands resting on her thighs as she clung around my neck for support.

She moved closer to me, her ass poking into me. Her short skirt riled up a little and she sat on me with her panties exposed. Black lace panties.

I gulped and ran a hand down her thighs, feeling her silky smooth skin underneath the palm of my hands. She moaned softly against our kiss, which turned me on even more. I bit the bottom of her lips and she giggled, a feminine side of her that I'd never seen before.

"Hanbinnie." She grinned, sending me butterflies with just the call of my nickname. I love that name, I love it so much.

I reached for her chin and cupped it in my hands, then deepened our kiss. Our bodies moved against each other's, and I was so vividly aware of her hips rubbing against mine.

My heart started pumping ridiculously fast as my hands reached into her skirt slowly,earning a few moans from her... I was getting closer to her-

Start:

I gasped and exhaled loudly, my eyes opening as I regained consciousness. Shit, that was a wet dream.

I was clutching tightly onto my sheets, and I felt a dampness on my pants. Groaning, I got up and quickly went into the bathroom to change into a new pair of boxers and shorts.

I can't believe I just dreamt of Bella in that way. Usually my wet dreams were women without faces, but this time...

I wanted her so badly. To the point where I was even dreaming about her. Her sweet scent seemed to still cling onto the air, and I took a huge breath of air, closing my eyes. Bella, bella, bella.

I had fallen for her. There was no doubt now.

(Sorry hanbin xp)

(Sorry hanbin xp)

──────────

A/N:

Hello guys, thank you soooo much for reading!!! ♥♥♥

I hope you guys enjoyed this slightly more sexual episode;) I'll be putting a stop when there's mature scenes coming up, and then a start when it ends!

Again, I'm so so thankful to you guys for actually taking time to read my work. It makes my day 😊 I'll update often & bring more romance for you guys!!

Byeeeee <33333