twenty five ; mine...for the night

*BOBBY'S POV*

She was snoring adorably, her snores coming out softly, her body heaving up and down.

I grinned uncontrollably to myself and snuggled my face further into the crook of her shoulders, trying to control the booming happiness I was feeling in my heart.

It felt like a dream, having her so close to me. I'd never had such a sweet experience with a girl on my bed before. Usually, all I did with girls on beds were sex.

The fact that I was holding Bella so close and was still controlling myself meant something.

To me, she wasn't a girl I just wanted sex with. Sure, I do want that with her, but I also wanted to spend nights cuddling with her, to watch her face light up in joy and the corners of her eyes crease as she laugh in that adorable way of hers.

Before I could stop myself, I planted a kiss on her neck, holding it there for a few seconds. Then I sucked on her skin gently, unable to resist the sweet temptation. She would never know about this.

But just as I released my lips on her neck, I felt her jerk a little and her body immediately stiffening up against mine.

Shit.

Was she awake? Would she get angry knowing that I'd kissed her without her permission? I waited for her to spin round and slap me or something, to at least scold me and threaten never to see me again.

But she didn't. Instead, a minute passed before she turned around to face me. When she did, I managed to catch a glimpse of her soft eyes, not hardened or angry like I'd imagined.

The surprise was barely registered when her sudden action cut queue and stimulated my brain. In a split second she'd turned around and smashed her lips against mine, suckling on my bottom lip.

The shock wore off and I immediately got on top of her, my hands on the curve of her waist. She moaned softly as I slid my hands down her waist and applied pressure on her hips.

I didn't know what made her suddenly kiss me, but the heat in me and the overwhelming desire was too much to control. Hungrily, I gave a low growl and entered my tongue into her mouth, fighting passionately with hers for dominance.

Cheekily, I slid a hand down to her thighs and squeezed, moving so close to her sensitive area that she moaned against our kiss and lost the fight. Grinning, I turned my jaw to deepen the kiss, pressing my hips against hers.

I continued moving my hand up and down her thighs, but her jeans served as a barrier against her skin that I wanted to touch and feel heat vibrate off so badly. Grunting in frustration, I broke away from the kiss to unbuckle her jeans, pulling it off her legs before she could resist.

I took in the sight of her bare milky white legs, her black lace panties covering up her female part. She panted heavily, gazing up at me as if wondering if I was going to stop here.

Of course not.

Smirking, I crashed my lips against hers, my hand rubbing up and down her inner thighs, being careful not to touch her there just yet. Her breathing started getting more ragged and heavy as she clung her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer.

I couldn't get enough of the way she moaned as I squeezed her thighs and caressed them, and the heat radiating off her was driving me off my edges. I pulled off my shirt quickly, and her hands immediately found their way to my abs.

(Getting a female boner yet? 😏 and look at the way Hanbin is staring in envy :( oh no my poor baby)

A growl rumbling in my throat, I broke off the kiss and started attacking her neck, sucking on it and pressing against her collarbone. She craned her neck to allow me easy access, her eyes half closed in pleasure.

A million thoughts ran through my mind as we continued making out. Filtering out all the dirty things I was thinking of doing to her, there left only doubt and guilt.

What if she was only kissing me because in her sleepy state she'd thought I was Hanbin? I know she likes him, and I know she feels guilty about being intimate with the both of us. I didn't want her to be torn between us, but at the same time, I wanted her for myself so badly.

I broke apart to catch my breath, my eyes meeting hers. She was staring straight at me with shaking pupils, her eyes scouring over my body hungrily. I was already starting to sweat, my muscles tensed up and flexed as adrenaline pumped through me.

The look in her eyes made me question even more: Had she fallen for me? Finally? Could it be..?

But right now other things were on my mind. Licking my lips, I leaned in to bite her bottom lip, grinning widely. My hand slid up her right thigh, from her knees all the way up her inner thighs, with no intention of stopping this time.

But right before I could reach the area between her legs, she reached out to grab my hand with a tiny gasp. She pushed my hand aside and broke away from the kiss, leaving me feeling confused.

Meeting my eyes, she hesitated before whispering softly, "I'm not ready for that."

Her cheeks tinged with a hint of redness, and her ears were also burning bright red. Staring at her flustered and embarrassed face, I held in my laughter and flopped down beside her.

"It's okay, baby. I don't want to force you either." I said softly, my voice coming out huskier than I'd intended.

She grinned and snuggled against my chest, her fingers tracing the shape of my abs. "I love your husky, deep voice." She whispered, her breath tickling my chest.

Grinning, I laid my chin on the top of her head and closed my eyes, willing this moment to last forever...

I was beyond happiness that Bella had finally seemed to accept me and found feelings for me, but at the same time, I was worried. Extremely worried. I didn't want her to wake up tomorrow ridden with guilt over her decisions.

Whatever happens next, I'll protect her.

────────────

A/N:

Thank you for reading this <3333

Btw, quick question, are you guys okay and comfortable with this level of intimacy and sexual references? Lmk if you guys want more or less of it!

I'll probably still write what I want, but if you guys are uncomfortable with it, I'll warn before things get more sexual and might even include some lowkey smuts. So do let me know your preference, it'll help me in my writing!!! ^-^

Updating soon~~

♥♥♥