eleven ; 11:11

*HANBIN'S POV*

11:11 P.M.

I closed the door behind me, trudging myself over to the sofa and then flopping down onto it, drained. All the others had gone home already, leaving me alone in this big empty house.

I ran my hands through my hair, groaning out loud, wishing tine could rewind itself.

I miss her

I miss her. I miss her so bad. I wanted to hold her close and cuddle with her. I wanted to feel the heat of her fingers between mine as I clutch her hand in mine. I wanted to kiss the top of her forehead and tell her I love her.

Covering my face in my hands, I let the first tear slowly drip down my face. She was turning me into such a big mess. I used to be the one breaking hearts, always having a girl in my arms to whom I'll warn not to fall for me. Then I'll have sex with them and that's it, but they'll always run to me telling me they loved me.

I'd never given my heart out to anyone. I never thought it was possible. Even if I'd imagined it, I'd thought my love would be recipocrated. But now... Just look at the state I'm in.

The door suddenly opened and like a dog expecting its owner to come home, I lifted up my head and tensed up my body. Was it Bella?

Bobby walked into the room, however. With Bella nowhere to be seen. He smiled at me softly before heading up to grab his bag and leave the house. He must have guessed what was going on. He didn't say a single word, just left. Bella must have told him to go. Thankfully, the coat wasn't with him anymore, so he must have given it to Bella.

I continued waiting, staring into blank space, then lying down and closing my eyes, my mind full of her and her only.

It wasn't until two hours later that the door creaked and slowly opened. I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was Bella, from the way she padded on the floor to the way she closed the door so gently, always trying not to disturb others.

My eyes still closed, I relied only on my hearing to figure out where she was. She was padding over closer to me. Then her footsteps stopped, and I knew that she was hovering right infront of me, looking at me. She must be thinking that I'm sleeping.

A few seconds later she was about to walk away when I quickly extended a hand and caught her finger in mine.

I held on to it, my face scrunching up a little in pain at the reminder of our broken relationship. I don't know if she likes me back, but I felt so guilty for having let her see me in a room with another girl.

She stayed there unmoving, and I slowly opened my eyes to look back into hers. My heart immediately felt like it was being squeezed painfully when I saw that her eyes were red and her cheeks slightly swollen from cold.

We stayed in that position for awhile. Me holding onto the tip of her finger with my hand. Me clutching onto the last thin thread of connection between us with all of me. With desperation. I thought that she would forgive me, ask me to explain what happened, but instead the look in her eyes changed drastically.

Staring at me with steely eyes, she almost spitted out each word, her teeth gritted together in anger.

"Let. Me. Go."

I gripped her finger even tighter, my mind telling me not to. Not when I so desperately wanted to pull her in and embrace her right now. To hug her tightly and transfer all my warmth to her so she wouldn't be cold anymore.

But I was fighting a losing battle. She was not going to let down her guard.

So I released her finger from my grasp, ever so slowly. With each loosening of my hand, I felt my heart break a little bit more.

The tip of her finger touched the tip of mine slightly before all connection between us was lost. I watched with sad eyes as she turned her back and went back into her room.

And this time, she didn't take care to close the door quietly.

────────────

*BELLA'S POV*

The next morning I went down to see Hanbin and Hanbyul already eating breakfast. He glanced up at me, his ears pricked and his body tensed, as if anticipating me to suddenly act like we're friends again.

Sorry, darling, but that's not going to happen.

I ignored him and plopped myself up on the chair, smiling at the maid as she served me my breakfast. Sausage with fried eggs, my favorite.

I chewed on my food and swallowed quickly before taking another bite, going out of my way to appear super unaffected by what'd happened yesterday.

I'd came home yesterday night to think about it a little bit more. Then I'd realized that if I continued showing the side of me that was hurt by what I'd saw, then he would eventually realize that I had feelings for him. That I like him.

And boy was I not going to let that happen. Not when he was just an asshole who slept with my best friend. Not when he didn't even like me back.

The silence in the room ensued, with Hanbyul looking from Hanbin to me, wondering what was going on with the tense atmosphere in the room. I wanted to flee the room so badly, but I forced myself to remain seated there, enduring the piercing silence.

Then finally Hanbin got up, muttering something that sounded like he was going out. Up until the door closed behind him, I refused to look at him.

My anger had dissipated, but my pain hasn't.

────────────

A/N:

When will Bella forgive Hanbin? :( Ik I said the truth behind why Jennie was with Hanbin wld be revealed this chapter, but it didn't feel right to put it here yet.

It'll come out when it comes out HAHAHHA;)

Next chapter will have more things going on! AND MORE GIFS COS WE KNOW WE LOVE GIFS HEHEHE :DDD

see y'all next chapter *blows lots of kisses* ♥♥♥